서른 여섯 - छत्तीस

"Psstt..Jimin hyung?" Jungkook whispered trying to get Jimin's attention who was busy fixing his ear piece. "Hyung. Hyung....Hyung!" He finally called a little louder. Instead of Jimin other three heads turned towards him.

"Wae?" Yoongi asked while Jin and Namjoon stared at him waiting for his respone. Jungkook nervously chuckled shaking his head as if say nothing.

"I was just warming up my voice. Yes, warming up." He replied, it didn't seem convincing but his hyungs nodded anyway. "Wahh! Jinjja, this hyung is unbelievable." Jungkook muttered shaking his head at the thought. "His hearing is as short as his height." He muttered.

"Wae? Wae? What did you say about my height you brat?" Jimin turned towards him glaring ready smack him in the face.

"Waaah daebak! I've been calling you for so long but you didn't hear anything and now I just said short and here you are." Jungkook said amazed at how speaking the word short does wonders. "I should have started with that."

"Yah Jungkook, don't make me smack you." Jimin glared annoyed how his maknae always teased him and got away with it.

"That can wait, but have you seen noona yet?" Jungkook retorted to whispering by the end of sentence. Jimin furrowed his eyebrows in question for a second then his eyebrows shot up in realization.

"No." He whispered back shaking his head. "But, I did see her partner around the entrance."

"Partner? Ha Joon hyung?" Jungkook asked receiving a affirmative nod from Jimin. "Then she must have come too right?" Jimin shrugged in answer.

"Yah, yah you both there!" Both Jungkook and Jimin flinched. "What are you both whispering about?" Jin asked narrowing his eyes at them.

"Nothing hyung!" Jungkook squeak and Jimin shook his head along with him.

"Nothing?" Jin asked narrowing his eyes at the maknaes. "You think I don't know about how you both have been keeping secrets?"

"S-secret?" Jimin stuttered as he stare from Jin to Jungkook.

"There is no secret hyung! We were just talking." Jungkook quickly retorted while Jimin looked like he was about to piss his pants.

"What were you talking about?" Yoongi questioned this time.

"Nothing important hy-"

"I am asking you Jimin." Yoongi said completely ignoring Jungkook.

"Umm-we-um hyung.." Jimin stammered looking at his hyungs and then at Jungkook who look quite surprised.

"Everyone! What's happening there?" Manager walked in looking at the seven idols standing there in tension, so thick that a knife couldn't cut through.

"Nothing! We were discussing some things." Namjoon said brushing off the upcoming questions. "You guys. Stop it now. We will discuss about this later." Everyone absentmindedly nodded and continued their practice.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Is everything okay on your side Joon?" Gauravi asked as she went through the surrounding checking for the any irregularities. Finally the day of the concert had arrived, everyone busy with their own jobs that they couldn't notice the tension growing between the boys. The talk that Namjoon talked about never took place. The boys had arrived at the location and were ready to perform any minute now.