오십 - पन्नास

As instructed Dong Chug-Hee has been giving them every little information he could. From hiring the janitor to interns, every little thing. And the list which he gave, they checked records of each one of them narrow it down to few names. Names of the one they couldn't directly question. Yes, they had the permission to but Gauravi decided to take a step back and do it the old way. She didn't want her prey to run to his mud hole before she catches him. 

"How are you sure that it is gonna to be one of them? And if you are so sure than why don't we just go put him behind the bars?" Soo Young exasperated throwing his hands up in the air. Gauravi rolled her eyes and leaned back in her chair as she munch on her egg sandwich. Both were having breakfast in cafe near the company.

"First of all, why are you so impatient?" Gauravi questioned still chewing on her sandwich. Soo Young made a face.  "It's obvious that its not one of them. Because, simply they aren't equipped with that strengths." She answered tapping at her forehead.

"What do you mean?" He asked making her snort. "God disgusting!" He cringed as she wiped her mouth with back of her hand.

"It seems that you are also not equipped with that strength." She snorted again. "It's just as simple." She leaned forward. "Here tell me, do you think I would keep evidence of my dirty work in my records which is accessible by anybody?"

"Why would you? I mean if you are dumb or somethi-oh!" Gauravi grinned leaning back in chair again back to sandwich. "So, these five guys we narrowed down are the guys."

"Nuh uh." Gauravi shook her head. "I never said that. I just said the others were not. We cannot be sure about these five. It can be one of them or not. But they must be hiding some pretty bad shit if their records look that clean." Gauravi explained before a grin took place on her face. "What do you think it must be? Fraud? Embezzlement? Money laundering?"

"Is that important point for our discussion?" Soo Young rolled his eyes.

"No, but I was just making small talks." Gauravi looked offended for being called out like. "You are no fun sometimes Soo You-" She stopped when her phone buzzed on the table. Wiping her hands on her jeans she picked up the call. It was Ha Joon. "Yes, Ha Joon?"

"Hello, ma'am. I have picked up the package. And the boys are here."

"Okay thank you Joon." She smiled before hanging up the call. "Let's go." She said standing.

"What? Aren't we suppose to keep eye on that bald guy?" Soo Young looked confused following.

"Well, he left ages ago." Gauravi replied glancing back at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"W-what? When?!" Soo Young turned around to see where the men was sitting earlier.

"You are so bad at this Soo Young. Seriously." She shook her head in disappointment. Soo Young looked flustered hearing that.

"Shut up! I do other things better!" He argued hurriedly walking pass her into the building making Gauravi chuckled. "Stop laughing at your senior!" He shouted.

"You are just two years older!" She shouted back following behind him.

"Yes, still older than you." He glared getting into elevator. Gauravi followed him in and chuckled.

"What now? You want me to call you oppa? Is that what you want?" She grinned turning her to look at him.

"Shut up." Soo Young blushed staring ahead as other people joined them into the elevator.