마흔 일곱 - सत्तेचाळीस

"Where did Yoonki run off to?" Jin asked as he placed the pot on dining table. The maknaes had taken their places. Namjoon was about to a steal bite when Jin smacked his hand off. Gauravi walked in gaining their attention. "Ah you are here. Here, sit here." Jin said pulling out a chair for her.

"Thank you." She smiled taking a seat. Jin nodded and settled down beside her. Hoseok took a seat on other side of hers. "You okay?" He asked nodding towards her eyes. He had noticed them earlier too but they looked much redder than before.
She nodded her head smiling. "Lack of sleep does that to me." She smiled making Hoseok nodded his head in understanding.

"Everybody's here, where is Yoonki? Jimin-ah did you see where he went of to?" Jin asked looking at Jimin. Gauravi stiffened at that question, worried they might have noticed but Jimin just shrugged his shoulders in answer. Gauravi let out a breath of relief.

"I am here hyung." Yoongi walked in following the question. Gauravi glanced at him as he took a seat directly in front. She felt his stare on her as he had settled down.

"Noona, taste it! See if Jin hyung's and Suga hyung's food is tastier or Ha Joonishii's food tastier!" Taehyung said as he leaned over the table to serve her.

"Yah yah yah!" Jin smacked his hands off before he could touch anything. "I'll serve her don't lean over the table!" He scolded glaring at him. Taehyung pouted and sat back in his seat. "Here I'll serve you. This is Dakdoritang. I heard you like spicy food." He said filling the bowl with the stew.

"Really? Thank you." Gauravi smiled at him. A bowl of rice was pushed in front of her, she looked up to see Yoongi, filling another bowl. "T-thank you." She muttered to which he just nodded his head without looking at her.

"I felt like I was in heaven." Gauravi sighed happily, patting her stomach. They had finished with their lunch and had gathered again in the living room.

"Thank you." Jin sassily said making her chuckle as other rolled their eyes. She smiled and looked at her watch checking the time. "Okay. It's time for me to leave." She said standing up.

"Wae? Stay little longer!" Jungkook and Jimin said simultaneously making them snap their head at each other and glare.

"Stop copying me!" They snapped again.

"You-" Jimin started but Namjoon cut them off.

"Boys quiet. What did I tell earlier?" He said looking at them sternly.

"Not to trouble noona." They muttered looking away.

"Good. I am sorry about them." Namjoon apologised.

"No, it's fine. Don't worry about it." Gauravi smiled shaking her head. "I have to go now. Thank you for your time and food. I really enjoyed." She bowed thanking them. "I hope you make use of this time and rest well. I believe you are safer here but still if you feel something isn't wrong even if it's just a gut feeling. Just ping me. I'll be here at lightning speed, okay?" She instructed staring at each of them. "You have my number right? Add it to speed dial." All of them nodded as they pulled out their cell phones. "Again, if anything, anything doesn't feel right, you call me okay?" They all nodded their head again. She nodded her head and smiled at them before glancing at Namjoon who nodded his head in understanding.

"I'll accompany noona to the door." Jungkook stood up, before anyone else could argue he held Gauravi's hand and started pulling her towards door.

"Jungkook wait!" She tried to stop him but he ignored her so she just waved her hand to others. "Jungkook why are you pulling me like that? Stop." He finally stopped when they were far away from the sights of others. "What? What is it?" She asked as he looked around to see if anyone had followed them.