여섯 - सहा

"I request you guys to keep your belongings safe. I'll repeat again, keep your belongings save. Don't loose your bag, don't loose your passport. Just don't loose anything. Jiminie are you listening?" Manager Sejin instructed.

"Ne Manager-nim!" Jimin saluted from his seat.

"Is everyone settled?" Manager Sejin asked. Everyone Ne's (yes) were heard so he nodded and took his seat.

"Hyung? Hyung?" Jungkook poked Namjoon who was beside him.

"Ne? (Yes?)" Namjoon asked looking up from his book.

"Noona is not here." Jungkook whispered.

"Huh?" Namjoon furrowed his eyebrows. Standing up he counted all Noonas before sitting down. "All are here." He said.

"Ani. New noona is not here." Jungkook said shaking his head. Namjoon stood up again to look around.

"You are right she is not here." Namjoon nodded settling down again.

"Isn't she coming?" Jungkook asked.

"I don't know Kook." Namjoon before turning to his side and waving his hand to get their make up artist's attention.

"Ne?"

"Isn't the new staff member coming with us?"

"Who?" The make artist asked furrowing her eyebrows.

"The publicist."

"Ahh her! I guess she'll meet us there." The make up artist said.

"Okay. Thank you." Namjoon smiled and turned towards the maknae. "There you go, she will be meeting us there."

"Okay." Jungkook nodded before plugging in his headphones.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Oppa! Jungkook! Jungkook! V! V!"

"Suga I love you! Saranghae Oppa!!!"

"Jinnnn! Jinnn!"

"Park Jimin you are daddyyy!"

"Namjoon! J-hopeeee!!"

"I LOVE YOU GUYS! SARANGHAE OPPAS!!"

Screams and shrieks were everywhere as soon as seven idols walked through the airport entrance. Fans were gathered around wanting catch a glimpse of the Korean boys. Crowd was so wild that the security had form the chain around the K-popstars to stop anyone from pulling the idols. The idols waved and bowed to fans who had gathered around before getting into their vans.

"Wahh the crowd was so wild." Hoseok said after settling down in his seat.

"Yah, that was definitely wild, I didn't expect this reaction." Jin nodded as stared at the still screaming fans through tinted window.

"Everyone good?" A voice came in.

Namjoon, Jin and Hoseok snapped their head towards the voice. The security in the front seat pulled up his walkie talkie.

"Affirmative." The security said giving a glance at the males sitting at back through rear view mirror.

"Copy." The voice was heard again.