사십 - चाळीस

"There, there. You are okay now." She whispered running her hand over his back.

"N-noona, I am sorry. I-i wasn't c-careful enough." Jimin cried tightening his grip around Gauravi. He was shaking from fear. The flashes clouded his mind, the evil laugh, knife and blood.

"Hey, hey, look at me." Gauravi said pulling back and holding his face in her hands, she wiped his tears and running nose. "You did nothing wrong okay. It wasn't your fault at all. It was mine, I shouldn't have let something like that happen under nose. It wasn't your fault, okay?" She said looking into his eyes. "In fact you were so, so brave and clever. I am so proud of you." She kissed his forehead hugging him again.

"N-noonaa..." He whimpered hiding his face in her shoulder. "I was sacred. But I knew noona would save me."

"Ofcourse I would. I will always, always be there." She whispered those words more to herself then him.

"Noona!" Jimin suddenly exclaimed pulling back. "Your wound!" He shouted looking at her arm which was now newly bandage. "You hurt yourself again. Why did you have to carry me like that?" He cried turning red.

"Huh? Are you worried about me? Or are you just embarrassed that I carried you bridal style here?" Gauravi teased hearing snorts from behind.

"W-worried!" Jimin exclaimed turning cherry red earning laughter from the room. "Stop...." Jimin whined hiding his face in his palms.

"Oww my poor Jiminee! Stop teasing my poor child." Hoseok cooed walking towards him and hugging him. "Look at him turned all red in embarrassment." Hoseok teased.

"Hyungggggggggg..." He whined earning laughter again. "You guys are mean."

*Brrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnggggggg*

A loud voice caught the attention. Gauravi apologized pulling out her phone from the pocket. She sighed looking at the caller id and rubbed her temples.

"You're not gonna take that?" Namjoon asked pointing towards her phone which was still ringing loudly.

"Right sorry." Gauravi apologized silencing her phone. "Excuse me." She said before turning around and receiving the call. "Ben I told you-"

"Not to call you on your job. I know. But you said you will be coming home today by one. And now it's two am Gaura. Where are you? I am worried." He said sounding clearly worried about her.

"Right. I am sorry. It's just something happened at the job, so I wouldn't be coming." She answered.

"You could've left a message you know! I was worried sick! You have been acting weird since you-"

"I am fine Ben. You don't have to worry." Gauravi cut him off sighing. He was going into mama mode. "I didn't get much time to leave a message. Sorry." Ben sighed at other sighed. "I'm really fine Ben."

"I get it."  Gauravi can imagine him pouting at other side.

"Umm, Ben?" Ben hummed in answered. "I need a favor. There a situation here, so I won't be coming back home. I will be directly heading to airport. Would you drop off my b-"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU ARE NOT COMING BACK?! ARE YOU LEAVING AGAIN! ? YOU TOLD ME YOU WOULD BE-" Gauravi held her phone away from her ear. His voice can be heard by everyone. "YOU BRAT! ARE YOU LISTENING YOU UNGRATEFUL PIECE OF CRAP!" He shouted again.

"Yes, I am." Gauravi sighed rubbing her temples. "Please Ben." She pleaded.

"Whatever!" He snapped and hung up the call. Gauravi sighed squeezing her eyes shut and praying to whoever was up there to help. She sighed for nth time and turned around. Everyone looked at her wide eyed. "Hehe sorry about that." She apologized scratching her back of her head.