쉰두 - बाव्वन्न

"Lalalala." Gauravi hummed moving to tune as she tore sugar packet and pour it in her coffee cup. Stirring the coffee with same packet she hummed again shaking her butt. It was seven o'clock in the morning and they were at BigHit building. Ha Joon eyes followed her around as she moved from the coffee maker to table, to sit in front of him. He blinked his eyes, thinking he might be seeing things but then again its has been same from last few days. Her being this chirpy all day. He didn't know what it was? Maybe because they had somewhat a lead? But then again she wasn't the one who would be satisfied with just that. It must be something else. He thought as he nodded to himself.

"What is it Joon?" She asked making him snap his head at her with question mark on his face. "No, it's just you are nodding to yourself. Something troubling you?" Ha Joon shook his head.

"It's nothing ma'am." He answered shaking his head. He thought again debating whether to say anything or not. "You've been quite happy these days." He blurted out suddenly and then gasped covering his mouth realizing his mistake. "I-I d-didn't mean it like!" He exclaimed. "That came out wrong." He muttered flustered. Gauravi chuckled at his flustered face before taking a sip of her coffee.

"Have I?" She asked smiling to herself. Ha Joon nodded his head but looked like she didn't noticed that as she giggled, making Ha Joon widen his eyes. "Hush, I'm not. You are seeing things." She giggled again waving him off. Ha Joon just stared at her wide eyed wondering what happened to his senior who always had a scowl on her face every morning complaining about how she's gonna take a long vacation after this case is done so didn't have to wake up early in morning and put on a smile on her face for whole fucking day. Her words, not his.

He watched as she stood up humming again, tossing the paper cup in the bin and skipped out of the canteen. Ha Joon blinked his eyes and jerked up realizing she had left. They were supposed to go out on lookout together. Cursing he quickly followed her.

It's been six days. Six days since she and Yoongi came to conclusion that they couldn't keep their hands to themselves. Rather than running away from it, like they did before, more like her who was running away, decided not to and had came to an arrangement. Since they knew no matter how much they try to, they couldn't help staying away from each other. They both knew how dangerous it was, how risky it was to sneak around like that considering their careers. But they were like a forbidden fruit to each other, no matter how others tell you to not touch but you would give into its spell. Since that day, they completely give into their desires. Everyday, they would sneak around somewhere together, mostly to Yoongi's lab. Make out for hours or just jump each others bones.

For others they were like fire and fire. The way they behaved in presence of others. Always at each others throat, mostly because Yoongi was one hell of jealous kitty. His mouth would go off the moment he saw others snuggling up to her, to which she would retort something back with a sickly sweet smile on her face. And in absence of others they were the complete opposite. Fire to water.

Gauravi smiled to herself again, realizing that indeed Ha Joon was right. She was definitely being a little-no, more than little cheery since then. Maybe it was the sex. She thought trying to convince herself, the reason behind her cheeriness. She was in denial phase. Because half of the time they would not even kiss, just lay on his couch cuddling, talking just about anything. Her blabbing on and on about complaints, while Yoongi would just hum running his fingers through her hair nodding his head even though he would not understand a word sometimes. It was just like that. He would sit talking about music, explaining her about beats and notes to which she would nod her head as if she understood then he would question her if she really understood. A grin would take place on her mouth as she shook her head making Yoongi chuckle. It was weird how their relationship had turn out to be.