일곱 - साथ

"Good evening boys." Gauravi greeted peeping in limousine. She look around the boys who were looking pretty nervous.

"Good evening." Namjoon greeted back with slight smile.

"Pretty nervous huh?" She asked smiling back to him. He nodded in answer. "Don't worry you'll do great." She reassured.

"Yeah thanks."

"Anyways, before heading towards there I wanna discuss something." She said. Namjoon nodded and turned towards his other members. "Guys, Miss Gauravi wants to discuss something." He said calling for their attention.

"So as we have discussed before, try to be together as the ships." Groans could be heard from behind which were from Yoongi. "I know, I know you guys are uncomfortable but I am just asking you to walk together or sit together. That's all I want." She explained.

"Yeah, we can do that, right guys?" Namjoon said looking at his brother. Some shrugged, some nodded their head.

"Okay then." She nodded while smiling. "I'll see you there. All the best!" She cheered. "And yeah, you boys are looking hot." She winked and walked off. Namjoon chuckled with Jin, Hoseok, Taehyung and Jimin joining him. While Jungkook blushed like a cherry.

"Byuntae." Yoongi grumbled while glaring at the place where Gauravi was standing a while ago.

"Hyung!" Jimin exclaimed at his hyung's behaviour.

"Wae? You heard her right? And remember how she eyed you when we first met her in hallway."

"But hyung...who wouldn't?" Jimin said slightly smirking.

"Ahh look at him getting cocky right now. That time you were like hyung she's is creepy!" Yoongi said imitating Jimin's voice.

"I don't sound like that!" Jimin whined.

"Yes you do." Yoongi said.

"No!"

"No!" This time Jungkook imitated him.

"Yah Jungkook-ah!" Jimin exclaimed slapping his shoulder.

"Yah Jungkook-ah!"

"Stop it Jungkook!" In between all this teasing everyone forget their nervousness and that their car had started moving, and had reached the destination.

"Boys we have reached." The staff said from ahead. Only then the boys realised they had reached and were surrounded by swarm of fans. Screaming and chanting could be heard from outside.

"Okay guys, are we ready?" Namjoon asked looking at his brothers. They nodded hesitatingly. "Okay fighting!"

One by one everyone climbed off the car. Flashes, screams and cheering. Fangirls were going crazy shouting, screaming wanting the idols attention. Boys smiled and waved at them earning more screams!

"Boys here! Look here!" Paparazzi were calling for their attention wanting to get every drip of the new boys on the road.

Bodyguards guided them through the crowd to the main red carpet. Seven of them posed as the instructor instructed them to the various camera clicking pictures.