열넷- चौदा

"Mr. Bang, I think its about time you take same measures against these fansite." Gauravi as she leaned forward on bathroom counter.

"I think so too." Mr. Bang's voice echoed through her cellphone. "I'll sent out a list tomorrow itself." He said.

"Well then. Have a nice day." She said picking up her from the counter.

"Yes, you too. I hope you got the invitation to tonight's party?"

"I did." She smiling to herself at the mirror.

"Then enjoy your night Miss. Apte." He wished.

"I will." With that she ended the call. What a nice man. A party for the staff, people working for Bighit are so lucky. Gauravi thought as walked out of the bathroom and tossed her phone on the bed.

Ding Dong

"Argh! Who is it now?" She groaned before walking to open the door. There stood the two Korean ladies she had befriended when she started working for Bighit. One of them was a make up artist and other was assistant director. "Oh, hey ladies. What's up?" Gauravi asked but was ignored as both of them directly walked into her room pushing her aside. "Woah okay then, come in." She sarcastically said closing the door shut.

"So what are you wearing?" Miss Assistant Director who also goes by the name Min Seo asked. Gauravi looked down to herself.

"I don't know, they are called clothes I guess." She said.

"Don't give us sarcastic answers. She meant to ask what are you wearing for the party." Daeun said as walked towards the closet in my room.

"Clothes." I shrugged as I plopped down beside Min Seo.

"Seriously?" She said rolling her eyes.

"Where the heck are your clothes?" Daeun almost shouted standing in front of the empty closet.

"In my suitcase." Gauravi said pointing towards her suitcase which was sitting beside the nightstand.

"You know they provided closet for a reason." Daeun said and walked to Gauravi's suitcase pulling it she slammed it opened, she literally slammed it opened.

"Hey, that's the only suitcase I have!" Gauravi exclaimed but shut her mouth when she saw the glare that was thrown at her way.

"Huh? What is all this! Why do you have all men clothes?" Daeun screeched throwing her clothes around her in disgust.

"Huh? What do you expect me to parade in? Gowns?" Sarcasm was her second mother tongue.

"We don't, at least a simple dress would have done the job." Min Seo said from beside Gauravi.

"Well I don't think they are comfortable to work in. And I didn't know we were going to have a party or something." Gauravi said standing up and walking towards her suitcase. She pulled out a black jeans and plain black silk shirt. "This will do." She said them as she held the clothes to her chest.

"Hmm they are decent enough to wear for a party." Min Seo commented.

"It would've been nice if you wore dresses like us." Daeun pouted standing. Gauravi rolled her eyes.

"Give me a min, I'll be back." She said running off to the bathroom. Both ladies nodded as they busied themselves in latest gossip.

"Gauravi! Your phone keeps ringing!" Min Seo shouted.