다섯 - पाच

"You guys should get some good sleep since tomorrow we will be leaving for billboard awards. Okay?" Manager said as they were done with shooting.

"Ne Manger-nim!" Seven members answered before bowing to everyone who worked with them. Thanking them for their hard work. One by one everyone left for their room in exhaustion.

"Hyung I'm hungry." Jungkook poked Yoongi.

"Hmm we'll order something." Yoongi said continuing his zombie like walk towards his room.

"Hyungggggg." Jungkook whined.

"Waeeee?" Yoongi asked turning towards him in frustration. All he wanted to do was go to sleep.

"I'm hungry!" Jungkook shouted.

"Ne and I said we will order something!" Yoongi shouted back.

"Wae? Wae? What is wrong?" Jin asked pulling Jungkook behind him.

"Jin hyung I'm hungry." He pouted. Jimin came from somewhere and pushed Jungkook's face by his palm.

"Aegyo doesn't suit you." He said smirking at Jungkook. Jungkook was about to jump at Jimin for pushing him but was held back by Yoongi.

"Fine. Let's go we'll get something to eat." Yoongi sighed holding Jungkook's collar from behind. "If you guys also want something then let us know before we leave." He said.

"Tteokbokki!" Jimin shouted with a little jump. A wide grin was plastered on his face.

"Ne. What else?" Yoongi nodded.

"Soju?" Jin whispered sheepishly grinning.

"And get killed by manager-nim? No thank you." Yoongi shook his head.

"Jeez okay. A soda will do." Jin huffed pouting.

"Anything else?" Yoongi asked, two of them shook their head saying no. "Okay."

"Let's go hyung!" Jungkook shouted pulling Yoongi with him.

"Slow down Kookie!" Yoongi groaned.

"Yes sir. Yeah I'll look into. Yes I have reached an-" Gauravi stopped talking when she saw Yoongi and Jungkook walking towards the way out. "Sir I'll call you back." She hanged up and walked towards them. "Hey guys where are you going?" She asked standing in their way.

"None of your business." Yoongi answered in Korean and tried to dodge her.

"Hyung." Jungkook whispered and then shyly smiled at her. "We going to eat." Jungkook answered her question politely unlike Yoongi.

"Like out? Alone?"

"Why she's asking? She wanna join us there too?" Yoongi glaring at her.

"Hehe hyung stop it." Jungkook laughs forcefully, pulling Yoongi because it looked like he was about to attack Gauravi, who looked worried hearing that they were going out. "No, we have manager Sejin." Jungkook assuring her.

"Where is he? I'll have to talk to him first." Gauravi declared looking around for manager Sejin.

"He is outside." Jungkook pointing towards the door with led to outside. "In lobi.(lobby)"

"Okay come with me." She nods walked towards the direction Jungkook pointed.

"What is her problem?" Yoongi making an action of banging his fist on her head. "Annoying little bi-"

"Hyung!" Jungkook shouted covering Yoongi's mouth. "She'll hear you hyung!" He whisper shouts.

"Who cares she don't even understand Korean! Why did PD-nim hired her? She useless. Just poking her nose in unwanted things." Yoongi said glaring holes in her back.