예순 아홉 - एकोण सत्तर

Gauravi took a deep breath as the car came to stop. "Don't move." Ha Joon warned as he turned off the engine before getting off and running around to open the door for her. "Careful." He muttered as she slowly got off. Gauravi smiled as he lightly put his hand on her back to support her. "Ma'am..."

"Hmm...?"

"Are you sure?"

"Huh? I am sure? About what Joon?" She snorted. "Do I have an option?" She questioned back. "I am probably unemployed right now. And I don't think I would do anything good to them by staying here." She muttered nodding towards the bell. Ha Joon sighed and pressed the button.

"I'm worried they wouldn't take it the way you want it." Ha Joon muttered thinking about how things would turn out. His thinking chain broke off when door clinked open. Ha Joon bowed greeting the manager who was asked to stay behind with boys.

"Annyeonghaseyo." The manager bowed back towards them and almost gasped looking at Gauravi's condition. Gauravi smiled at her, nudging Ha Joon she whispered. "Oye, do I really look that bad?" Ha Joon rolled his eyes ignoring her.

"We here to meet the boys." Ha Joon said holding up his security id.

"Ah ye, ye. Come in." She stepped aside letting them in. "I will call for them." The manager said padding off.

"You didn't answer my question. Do I really look that bad? I don't want to worry them." She muttered trying to fixing her hair.

"You should've thought about that before deciding to come here." Ha Joon answered.

"Gauravi?" Namjoon was the first one to greet her. Gauravi grinned waving her hand. "W-what-how, you-" Namjoon was lost at words when he saw her walk in.

"Noona? Noona!" Taehyung who had walked in came rushing towards her but was stopped by Ha Joon. "Ah, mianhae. Noona, are you hurt? What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in hospital? You look bad." He fired off question after questions. Gauravi chuckled and pinching his cheek.

"I am fine, you teddy bear." She grinned. "How are you?"

"Miss Gauravi?" Gauravi turned around to see Hoseok walking towards her with two little kiddies following behind him silently.

"Hello." She smiled greeting Hoseok who looked fazed. She turned her head to side to see Jimin and Jungkook avoiding her eyes. "Are you not going to greet your favourite noona? Or am I not your favourite since I am crippled now?" She teased lifting her plastered hand which made her hiss in pain. A various series of shouts were heard.

"Gauravi!"

"Noona!

"Ma'am!"

Gauravi chuckled shaking her head at silliness. She held open her one arm. "Sorry, I only have one arm working right now." She muttered swinging it a little gesturing for a hug. Three kiddies cried and rushed towards her. "My cute babies." She laughed as they took turns hugging after hearing a warning from Ha Joon. "Aww, why are you crying now, you chick? Weren't you scolding me in hospital?" She teased Jimin who buried his nose in her shoulder sniffling.

"He got quite a scolding from Namjoon-ah." Hoseok piped in after recovering from the faze. He pointed towards Namjoon, Jimin and made a cross sign. Gauravi mouth formed a 'oh' as she nodded her head.

"Is that so?" Gauravi said rubbing Jimin's back. "Then I'll scold Namjoon for scolding my baby chick. Nobody hurts my baby chick."

"A-ani! It was my mistake in first place. I shouldn't have sneaked into hospital like that. Hyung...mianh-ae!" Jimin cried as he walked towards Namjoon who turned his head away. "Please hyung. I am sorry. I won't do anything like this again. Hyung..." Jimin sobbed holding on to Namjoon's arm.