삼십 삼 - तेहतीस

"Ah.. Noona said.." Jimin stuttered as he stared from Jin to Jungkook to back to Jin who had his eyes narrowed at him.

"Oh noona came to visit last night, it must be about that! She asked me about something new style related." Jungkook quickly threw a lie without even thinking.

"New style?" Joon repeated furrowing his eyebrows.

"I knew it!" Suddenly Jin exclaimed jumping at Jimin whose eyes widen at sudden attack. Ducking from under his arms he sprinted off hiding behind Namjoon. "I knew it must've been you who had betrayed us. You sneaky little chick you gonna get it from me."

"Ahhh Namjoon hyung!" Jimin screeched pulling at Namjoon's t-shirt.

"Hyung come on stop it now." Namjoon said holding Jin from jumping at Jimin. Taking the opportunity Jimin ran and jumped on bed before hiding himself behind Jungkook's arm.

"You little bastard. You think you can ran from me!" Jin screamed flailing his arms around trying to get out of Namjoon's hold.

"Hyung stop. Everything is cleared out now. If Jiminie hadn't said anything then we had-"

"Noona said we must let her do the talking." Jimin whispered in Jungkook's ear while the older were busy bickering.

"I already told them the truth." Jungkook whispered back.

"WHAT?!?" Jimin screeched again. He slapped his mouth when he realized that he had gain the older's attention.

"What you two gossiping about huh?" Jin questioned narrowing his eyes at the maknae's. Jimin gulped in fear.

"We..well we are about that Jungkook told you about the truth!" He blurted out in fear.

"Yeah he did. We should have knew about this sooner." Jin pouted crossing his arms. Jimin stared at them wide eyed. They know. He thought,

"They don't know about the noona being a spy." Jungkook quickly whispered before Jimin could blurt out anything again.

"Well I did tell you about but you all ignored me." Namjoon commented at which Jin huffed.

"And you little chick you knew the truth then why didn't you tell us?" Jin asked.

"I..I just came to know last night hyung." Jimin muttered.

"Then you should have told us in the morning!" Jin shouted throwing up his arms in air.

"Hyung why are you shouting at the poor boy now?" Namjoon said holding him back.

"Yeah!" Jimin pouted. "Appa eomma is scary." Jimin faked cried hiding behind Jungkook's arm.

"Eomma my a-"

"Hyung!" Namjoon shouted. "Ahh jagiya why don't you calm down?" Namjoon said pulling Jin towards the door. "You both don't cause trouble. Jungkook don't do anything reckless like that again." Jungkook smiled at that.

"What are you smiling at you little brat?" Jin sccolded.

"No, it's just that noona said the same thing when she left last night." He grinned like a fool causing others to sigh at his silliness.

"Aish he's back with noona this, noona that well I'm glad that everything is back to normal." Jin said shaking his head. "Let's go yeobo." Jin said said before both of them walked out of the room.

"You really are something hyung." Namjoon said shaking his head at Jin. "Jiminie looked so scared back there."

"Well he should be." Jin huffed crossing his arms and then sighed.