육십 - साठ

Gauravi fiddle with her fingers as boys stared at her. She looked up, her eyes meeting Hoseok who was staring her down. Quickly averting her eyes she sighed. "This is harder then I thought." She muttered to herself. A hand slipped around her arm, she looked to side to see Jimin leaning his head on her shoulder. She smiled thinking about how he had fought off the other younger ones and his Yoonie hyung to sit beside her. Smiling she looked at her other side where grumpy kitty sat with scowl on his face. He was not happy, clearly, with the kids clinging onto her.

"Didn't you say you want to get it over with?" Jin said as he walked into living room holding tray of snacks. "Why is it that you are playing the staring game?"

"Hyung.." Namjoon said pulling down beside him. "Give them some time." He whispered in his ears to which Jin just scoffed.

"Yes, I want to get this over with." Yoongi gritted glaring at Jimin who was clinging on to his girlfriend. "Yah!" He snapped at Jimin who flinched. Yoongi glared, fed up with that little chick, he couldn't even get the hint. He had been glaring at him yet Jimin clung to her like a octopus.

"Waeeeeeeeeee?" Jimin whined looking at him. Taunting him with his round eyes. "What do you want hyung? Stop shouting at me unnecessarily." He sighed rolling his eyes.

"You rascal-" Yoongi was about to jump at him when Gauravi caught his arm and pulled him down. He turned to glare at her.

"Stop it Yoongi."

"Wae? He's being a brat! Can't he get the hint already!" Yoongi growled. Gauravi sighed, moving her hand from his arm to his palm she intertwined their fingers together.

"Then isn't it better we tell them directly rather than giving out hints?" She said before turning to look at boys. It was quite a interesting sight to see. Hoseok had his eyes wide as he stared at their intertwined fingers. Taehyung palm's covered his mouth, Jungkook, well, he looked between surprised and horrified, which honestly scared Gauravi.

"Andwae!" Jimin exclaimed suddenly making everyone flinch in surprise. "Waeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!" He cried throwing his back.

"Mr. Ji-Jimin-" Gauravi moved to calm him down but Yoongi pulled her back. "Yoongi, wait- he-"

"What do you mean why?" He asked narrowing his eyes at overdramatic Jimin. Jimin shook his head while his fingers grip his hair. "Yah! Stop being dramatic! If you have problem then say it directly! Do you guys have any problem with us dating?!" He asked glaring at the other three who flinched and look away.

"Umm well um not really but I guess, it was unexpected?" Hoseok answered looking back to their intertwined hands as if his eyes couldn't believe what they were seeing. "But is it really happening Joon-ah? I'm not seeing things, am I?" Hoseok asked looked at Namjoon who shook his head smiling. He wanted to laugh at everyone face but he controlled himself. "Wah daebak!" He leaned back in couch still not over it.

"Noo-na?" Jungkook meekly called to turn her attention to him. Nervously smiling she answered him.

"Yes bunny?"

"Are you really-?" Pressing her lips she nodded her head. Her heart was beating so loud in her chest like it was about burst out of it. The look on his face didn't look good. Taehyung beside him dropped his shoulder seeing her nod. She squeezed Yoongi's hand. Yoongi looked at her, scared, that's what she looked right now. Yoongi was too, what would they do if boys aren't happy with their decision? Would they stop? Yoongi shook off his thoughts. No, don't think like that. Composing himself he squeezed her hand back, reassuring her.

"Wae?" A whisper caught their attention. Jimin looked up, his eyes, they held disbelief. Yoongi was about to retort when he cut him off. "Wae that grumpy hyung noona!" He exclaimed throwing his hands in air.