오십 구 - एकोणसाठ

"Joon, did you get any calls from Dong Chung-Hee?" Gauravi questioned as she went through her phones. "Lately he's been too quite. Makes me want to pay him a little visit." Ha Joon shook his head no.

"I didn't. But I heard he went on a business trip last week." Ha Joon answered making a turn as they entered the posh looking apartments. Hitting the brakes he turned off the engine. "He was supposed to be returning yesterday."

"Business trip you say." Gauravi hummed climbing out of the car.  "I wasn't informed about that. Maybe I should pay him a visit then." She grinned pocketing her phone.

"Umm, I can do that ma'am." Ha Joon quickly suggested. I will do that. He wanted to say that. God, it was so much trouble last time. If he hadn't been quick then the man would've died due to shock. His boss can be too much sometimes. Ha Joon sighed shaking his head. "I'll see what he's up to." Ha Joon nodded his head motioning her to go ahead. Gauravi raised her eyebrow pointing her thumb towards the door. Ha Joon shook his head again. "I'll wait here." Nodding her head she turned around and pressed the bell. Within seconds the door clicked opened.

"You are here." Yoongi greeted opening the door. Gauravi wanted to giggle but she controlled herself before smiling and nodding her head.

"I am here." Yoongi smiled moving to take her hand in his when saw Ha Joon leaning against the car. "Ah Ha Joon-ssi. Annyeonghasayo." Yoongi bowed greeting him. Ha Joon straighten up bowing back.

"Are you guys ready then?" Gauravi asked looking at him.

"Umm.. well.." Yoongi looked away fiddling with his fingers.

"What is it?" She asked tilting her head to side trying to looked at his face. "You guys needed a ride right?"

"Umm not really?" He replied making furrow her eyebrows. "You see, we are not going to company today and I-well, I wanted to see you and tell the kids about us." He murmured glancing at her and then at Ha Joon who stood with his hand behind. God this is so embarrassing. I should've known that she would come here with Ha Joon-ssi. She did say something about her license being revoked. A giggled caught his ear making him snap his head up. There she was giggling, covering her mouth with her palm. Yoongi ears turned red.

"Joon, go ahead will you? I think this is going to be long." She said turning towards Ha Joon who simply nodded, got into the car and drove off.

"That's it? He just listens. No question asked?" Yoongi asked looking at the disappearing car. Gauravi chuckled and nodded her head.

"Yeah, I don't know why but that's how he is towards me, at least. Maybe because he thinks I am his idol or something. Boy he chose the wrong person." She laughed shaking her heading remembering the time when they had talked for the first time and Ha Joon was looking at her with stars in his eyes. "Anyways, shall we?" She smiled. Yoongi nodded and took her hand in his hands. Her eyes flicked towards their joined hands and smiled to herself. "You know, you could've just told me the real reason." She said.

"I was too embarrassed." Yoongi muttered making her giggle. He smiled hearing her giggle, he chest felt all warm and cozy-cozy. "Sorry, I should've discussed with you about this beforehand but-"

"I told you yesterday, it matters to me as much as it to you." She cut him off. Yoongi smiled and nodded his head. "So, are we going in like this?" She asked holding up their joined hands. Yoongi looked at them before glancing at her with a small smile. "Would be too much right?" She said grinned, Yoongi laughed and let of her hand. Laughing both of them walked in. Jin was first one to greet them well he didn't, he just looked behind them searching for someone. Gauravi looked behind before turning towards him. "Who are you looking for?"