이십 육 - सहावीस

"Mmn- we shouldn't do this, Mr. Min." Gauravi whispered as she pulled back heaving a breath.

"I know that and I also know that you don't call me that." Yoongi whispered and connected their lips again, this time biting her lower lip and tugging it little making her moan. She pulled back again.

"Mhmm-kitty kat you don't know what are you starting." The husk in her voice was what Yoongi wanted.

"Ohh there is she. I like it when you call me that and that voice. Ugh!" He groaned quite erotically which made nothing work in Gauravi's favour as she pushed him onto the couch strangling him. He chuckled when he found themselves in this position. "Oh I like it more now."

"Just shut up." She said as she aggressively kissed him. Soon Yoongi's t-shirt was dangling by the door knob and his porcelain white skin was covered in red blotches. Gauravi shirt was half done, as she worked on painting his white neck red.

"Careful there. I am still an idol." It was like a 5mA current went through her body, she pushed herself off him to other side of the couch. "Wae? Wae, what's wrong?"

"What are we doing?" Gauravi groaned in her hands. "We seriously need to stop this." She grinded through her teeth. She was angry at herself for not controlling her desires well. "We are keeping everything at cost, my job, your career, everything!" She exploded slamming her fist on her thighs.

"So you're saying that we forget everything that happened and what ever we have-" He said as his pitch rose with every word. "-this passion! Are you saying that we should forget this?!" He exclaimed throwing up his hands in the air.

"Look I know. It's just this is so wrong at many levels and- and we shouldn't do this." Gauravi sighed dropping her head in her hands again.

"I know it is wrong."

"Then why are you not stopping this."

"I don't know okay. I want too. I know this is wrong and sometimes it is the wrong thing you need." He whispered out the last words more like saying them to himself. He can't stop now not until he knows what truth she is hiding. At least that was what he was trying to convince himself with.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Gauravi asked snapping her head towards him. Her eyebrows furrowed in question and confusion written all over her face.

"What I mean is I won't forget what happened between us, I told you this before and I am telling you again and I won't stop this-" he motion with his head between them. "-whatever this is."

"You do know if someone finds out-" She was cut off when bell to his studio rang. "Fuck!" Gauravi cursed and started to button up her shirt.

"It's Jimin." Yoongi said as the voice of password being typed was heard.

"And it's suppose to make me feel not worried?!" Gauravi whisper-shouted as she fidgeted around trying to think a way out of this situation.

"Hyung I wan- Oh Gauravi Noona?" Jimin mid stopped his rambling as he noticed Gauravi standing in the middle of studio of his grumpy hyung.

"Hi Mr. Park." Gauravi nervously giggled. This is bad. This is so bad. She thought as she tried to compose herself. "Oh I was here to hand the coffee to Mr. Min." She said giving him a tight smile. "So I'll take my leave now." With that she basically ran out of there.

"She left to give you coffee half an hour ago?" Jimin said looking from where she left to Yoongi.

"Yeah we were discussing something." Yoongi said as he stood up and walked towards his dangling t-shirt.