쉰 여덟 - अठ्ठावन्न

"I like you and you."

Gauravi giggled shaking her head. "I like you and you, Hehe." She giggled. "I didn't knew he could be romantic like that." She grinned to herself placing the mug on counter as her finger traced the rim in circles. Ha Joon walked into kitchen to see Gauravi already there preparing coffee. "Good morning!" She greeted pulling out another mug out for Ha Joon.

"Uh ye. Good morning." Ha Joon greeted back. So she's talking with me now? He asked himself sitting on the stool. "Umm ma'am?"

"Hmm?" She hummed smiling to herself. When Ha Joon didn't say anything she looked up in question. "What it is?" She asked to confused and hesitate Ha Joon. Who was debating whether it was safe or not. Either way he had no choice.

"Ma'am about-"

"Wai-wai-wait! If this is about Ben and how it not like that shit then please spare me. I am really in good mood, I don't wanna spoil it." She said narrowing her eyes at him.

"But ma'am-" The bell rang making them snap their head towards the door.

"Huh? Do you have any guest visiting?" She asked making her way towards the door. Ha Joon shook his head trying to answer her but she cut him off again. "You usually don't. Did you order something?" She questioned holding on the handle of door and twisting it.

"No, it must be-

"Ben? What the fuck are you doing here?!" Ha Joon sighed dropping his head in defeat.

"Babe!" Ben exclaimed throwing his arms around Gauravi. "I missed you so muchhhhh..." He said squeezing her.

"No!" She sneered smacking his arms. "Let go of me! Don't touch me you bastard! Let. Go. Off. Me." She said smacking him with every word.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Stop, it hurts!" Ben hissed pulling away from her with pout on his face.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Gauravi snapped before turning towards Ha Joon. "What the fuck he's doing here?" Ha Joon flinched, averting his eyes to floor.

"I tried to tell you yesterday and today too but yesterday you didn't hear a thing and today you said not to ruin your good mood." He muttered avoiding her eyes.

"Well, it's ruined now!" She exclaimed throwing her arms in air. She turned and glare at Ben who was innocently smiling at her. "And you!" She pointed her finger at him. Making him stare at it and then her. "You didn't think that you should inform me about barging in like this?!"

"I did text you but I guess you ignored it like many other texts." Ben replied rolling his eyes. She huffed turning towards Ha Joon to glare at him.

"You should have tried hard." She sneered.

"Oh come babe! He tried to tell you, you were the one who didn't listen to him." Ben said holding her arms. She huffed pulling her arms away from his grip.

"Of course you would take his side." She huffed walking back to kitchen. Both Ben and Ha Joon sighed as she walked away. "Hey." Ben walked towards Ha Joon. "Don't worry she's just little upset." He smiled opening his arms. Ha Joon sighed before nodding his head and walking into Ben's arms. He cheeks turned little red as Ben's arms squeezed him close. "I missed you."

"I missed you too." Ha Joon replied sighing in his arms.

"We should go in before she creates another scene." Ben said pulling back. Ha Joon nodded and they both walked into kitchen where Gauravi stood behind the counter sipping coffee with scowl on her face. Ben smiled when his eyes fell on the two steaming cup of coffee. "You poured us one too?" Ben said grinning at her. She huffed.