쉰 여섯 - छप्पन

"Please stop. Why is this happening to me? My best friend keeps things from me but everyone. My partner betrays me and my lover cheats on-" She mid stops realising what was she about to say. Coughing, she turned her head to side and cursed. What the fuck were you trying to do, you idiot!

"Lover?" Jin questions raising his eyebrow. One could see the devil's horn sprouting on his head. "You had one? Ben didn't tell about that." He said glancing at Yoongi who had his eyes at Gauravi.

"What? No! I don't- No I mean, you heard me wrong!" Gauravi fumbled as she hand moved along with her mouth. "And, seriously what sort of things Ben's tell you behind my back?! What else did he tell you?"

"Yah! Don't shout at your oppa." Jin shouted glaring at her. "This is how you talk in front of others?" He scolded glancing at Suran who looked so confused about the situation. Gauravi followed his line of sight and cursed again. Damn it, I forgot about her presence. God why?! "Such a brat! No wonder Ben always worried about you."

"Stop." Gauravi muttered glancing at Suran.

"Oh! So now, you are ashamed! You didn't feel any shame while shouting at your oppa earlier!" Jin scolded with hands on his hips.

"You are not my oppa. Please stop calling yourself my oppa." Gauravi muttered quietly looking at Namjoon for help.

"Mwo?!" Jin asked stepping towards her.

"Hyung, let it be. We can talk about this later." Namjoon said hold Jin back from smacking Gauravi's ass. "We have guest-"

"Suran-ssi?" A new voice interrupted making all turn towards it. "Uh-um-we should get going?" The poor man flustered with sudden attention.

"Ah, ye." Suran nodded before turning towards the four. Awkwardly smiling she bowed at the others before quietly leaving. The boys bowed back wishing good bye. Taking the opportunity, Gauravi quickly sneaked away behind her.

"Yah! Yah! Yah! WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING?!" Jin shouted behind her. "That brat!" He huffed. Looking up he saw Yoongi still standing in the same place, not having any plans on moving. "What are you looking at, you idiot?" He said making Yoongi snap out of his trance. With wide eyes he turned towards him. "Do I have to spell it out for you? Go follow her, you idiot!" Upon realising, Yoongi nodded his head and quickly ran behind her. "Aish." Jin sighed shaking his head at the clueless couple.

"You did that on purpose, didn't you?" Namjoon asked making him look at him. Smiling he answered.

"Well, it didn't look like they were going to step forward?" He winked making Namjoon smile and shake his head.

"Wait! Gauravi!" Yoongi huffed running after her. Gauravi turned around to upon hearing her name being called. Her eyes widen seeing Yoongi run towards her. Cursing she turned around and started walking away, her pace increased almost as if she was running.

"That woman!" Yoongi cursed and sprinted behind her. All she does is run away, but not this time. He thought with determination, before she could make a turn towards the security room, Yoongi grabbed her arm and pulled her into the elevator that opened. "Mr. Min-" Gauravi opened her mouth to shout at him but closed it when she noticed that they weren't the only one in the elevator. She smiled at men in the elevator who gave glances at the idol who look unbothered, his grip as hard as steel on her wrist.

Leaning towards Yoongi she whispered. "Let go Mr. Min." She gritted trying to pull her hand out of his grip. Yoongi glanced at her for second before turning back to stare straight ahead. "I said let go. They are staring!" She whisper shouting pulling her hand.