이십 팔 - अठ्ठावीस

As soon as she opened the door of her apartment she was pulled in a bear hug. She stumbled back due the force but nevertheless hug back the bear chuckling.

"I missed you so much babe." Ben mumbled tightening his grip. Gauravi sighed and snuggled into his hold. "God you don't know how difficult it is to live without hearing you curse every five second." Gauravi snorted at that with her classic roll of eyes

"Yeah but I was glad not hearing your nagging every five seconds." She retorted pulling back from the hug. "So how you've been? Anyone new around that I should know of."

"Why, you jealous?" Ben wiggled his eyebrows before pulling her with him and pushed her down on the couch.

"Yes!" Gauravi shouted as he had left towards kitchen.

"Oh babe, you know that I am always available for you." He teased coming back with two mugs. "Here, I got your hot chocolate ready."

"Aww!" She awed taking the mug as Ben settled down beside her. "And what about the cuddles?" She gave him the puppy eyes. He smiled at her, placed his mug on the coffee table before opening his arms wide. Gauravi grinned and snuggled in his arms. "You are the best Benny." She whispered.

"I know." He whispered back placing a sweet kiss on her head. Gauravi was glad to have Ben by her side. Their relationship was something on different level. It must have been what? Four years since they have met. Thinking about it, they just clicked like they have known each other for years. They met in most awkward situation ever and both have decided that it is better if they never mention about it ever. Gauravi thought and chuckled thinking about it. "What are you smiling about huh?" Ben asked looking down at her. Gauravi shifted as she leaned her head on his chest to look up at him.

"I was just thinking about how we met." She smiled.

"We have decided to no-"

"Not to bring up that ever again. I know but you asked for it." She poked her tongue at him causing him to roll his eyes.

"Yeah, yeah be a five year old." Ben said at which she chuckled. Ben hugged her close and sighed in containment. "You know-" He was about to say something when he felt something buzzing. "Something's buzzing." He said patting around feeling for the vibrations, he patted his pants and then patted Gauravi's butt before clicking his tongue. "How senseless you are that you don't feel your phone vibrating?" Gauravi furrowed her eyebrows before pulling out her phone. She gave a sheepish grin to Ben at which he rolled his eyes.

"Yes Joon?" Gauravi said picking up the call.

"Joon as in the handsome korean Joon from hotel?" Ben asked to which Gauravi shooshed him.

"Sorry what was that Joon?" Gauravi asked again.

"Ma'am there was an accident." As soon as those words register in her mind she was up picking up her car keys and out of the apartment.

"Babe? Gauravi! Wait, where are you going?!" Ben called out but she was long gone, speeding up breaking speed limit, she was lucky for not getting stopped.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Joon!" Gauravi burst into his room. Soo Young and other two were gathered discussing. "What happened?" She looked from him to others and back at him.

"You both handle the media and prevent the news from getting out." Joon looked away from Gauravi and told the other two. They both gave affirmation before walking out giving a nods towards Gauravi. "Ma'am."