이십 오 - पंचवीस

"Yeah I think we should go with Mr. Seo's suggestions. It would be wiser of us to prepare the boys before the interview. American host are quite tricky, so we must discuss and put limitations to their priving questions." Gauravi suggested looking at members present at the meeting. All had gathered around for the meeting as the band was supposed to head to America again for interviews and concerts.

"Yes. We have called the American parties about it but we haven't discuss about limitations. We should take suggestion of Miss Gauravi and make a call about limitation." Mr. Seo nodded smiling at Gauravi for her suggestion. "So that's it for the meeting. Kamsahamnida!" Everyone bowed and were out of the meeting.

"Why do I have to do this?" Gauravi groaned to herself as she walked towards the refreshment room. She was damn tired from all the running she was doing since early morning. And this, playing two roles was taking toll on her mental stability. She took a instant noddles cup and settled down waiting for it to be cooked. Pulling out her handphone she checked for calls. One was from her mom and other was from Ben. She rolled her eyes before calling back her mother first.

"Bol mumma. (What is it mom?)" Gauravi spoke when her mother picked up the call.

"Bol mumma kay? Asa kon boltey swatchya aai shi? (What Bol mumma? Who talks like that to own's mother?)" Her mother scolded.

"Aare mag tujyashi asa nahi bolnar tar konashi bolnar asa? (If isn't you then who would I talk with like this huh?)" Gauravi sighed and blew air on her now cooked noddles before slurping them.

"Kay? Kay khateys? (What? What are you eating?)" Mother asked hearing the slurping sound.

"Noddles." Gauravi mumbled through mouth full.

"Haa tech kha tu. Noddle-foodle! (Yes you eat that noddle-foodle only!)"

"Aare mumma tu kay expect karte Korea madhe ajun kay khanar.(What do you expect me to eat in Korea?) Their staple food is noddles mumma!"

"Ha ha, jasta nako shikau tu mala (Yes, yes. Don't you teach me).Their staple food is also bhat (rice)."

"Yeah but I am at my job mumma. Ghari jail tevha khail ha? (I'll eat when I'll go home okay?)" Gauravi spoke with a tight smile on her face.

"Hmm. And how's everything going?" Her mother questioned.

"Fine." Gauravi gave a short answer slurping noddles.

"Mag kon ahe ki nahi? Ki aayusha bhar ektach rahicha ahe? (And is there anyone or are you going to stay single for your whole life?)"

"Mumma yaar mi bolli ahe tula aadhich- (Mumma come on I already told you-)" Her mother didn't even let her finish her sentence.

"Nasel tar Patil Kakincha porga ahe (If not Patil aunty's son is there). He lives in Canada, well settled and a doctor too. You won't find any better match."

"Yeah right! You said the same thing about Sankhe kaki's son but what happened? He turned out to be a damn pervert."

"That was one time Gaura. One time!" Her mother argued.

"Yeah." Gauravi rolled her eyes before lifting up the cup to slurped the soup left in it.

"Gaura, you are not getting any younger! Get married before you loose your chances. Nowadays women get their menopause early you know?"

"Yeah mumma. But it's marriage! Not some deal you get at supermarket. Marriage is for lifetime and I don't think I am ready for that!" Gauravi exasperated, tired of her mother constant nagging about marriage.