쉰 일곱 - सत्तावन्न

"I like you Min Yoongi." Gauravi said looking at him. Yoongi smiled and pecked her lips before hugging her close. Gauravi sighed in content burying her nose in his sweatshirt once again. Warm. She felt warm for the first time in years. It was hot and sweaty before, never warm. A few moments of pleasure and done. Never felt this sense of security. "Hmm. You smell nice." She hummed burying her nose in his crook of neck.

"I do? Thanks." Yoongi chuckled lightly kissing her side of head. Yoongi was loving this. This feeling of content that he was feeling right now. All these day he was happy but there was something that kept bugging him but now it was gone. The feeling of something missing was gone. The feeling of being in her arms felt complete.

"Do you think we are doing this right?" Gauravi suddenly questioned. Yoongi furrowed her eyebrows. "You are a idol and-" Before she could complete her sentence Yoongi cut her off tightening his grip around her waist.

"I don't care." He said abruptly. He didn't want to think about that, more importantly he didn't want to lose this feeling. It just pained to think about it. "I don't care what I am. I only know that I am a mere human who loves creating music. I am mere human who is bound to fall in love and nobody or anything can stop it, not even myself." He muttered hugging her close. The feeling of warmth that she felt in her chest when he uttered those words were astonishing. The smile on her face, not a single thing could take it away. That's what she felt like after hearing those words. "I told you, I like you and me being an idol is not going to change that. No matter what they have to say."

"Stop it." Gauravi muttered smiling as her finger clutched his sweatshirt. "I don't think I will be able to handle it anymore, if you keep talking like that." Yoongi chuckled again.

"Oh? Should I try something different then?" He teased.

"What?" Gauravi asked pulling back a little to look at him. He had a smirk on his face.

"I don't know, my tongue does things other than talking like that." He said leaning forward.

"You naughty little kitty." Gauravi said hoarsely with smile on her face. As their lips were about to meet again something buzzed in her pants. Yoongi groaned holding her face, so she won't move to receive the call. "Stop, it can be important." She laughed putting her palm on his lips. Pushing him a back, she pulled out her phone from jeans pocket which had stopped ringing now.

"I seriously hate your phone. It is like a third wheel, always coming in between us since start." He groaned making her chuckle as she checked her phone.

"It's Ha Joon. Asking where did I go." Gauravi muttered reading the text he sent since she didn't pick up the call. "It's almost seven. Wow, didn't even notice it." Gauravi said locking her phone and pushing it back in the pocket. "It's late. We should get going now." Yoongi groaned again before leaning his head over her shoulder.

"No." He said his voice stifle. "I wanna be with you right now." He muttered leaving little kisses on her exposed part of her neck.

"Kitty...." Gauravi warned to which he just hummed. "Let's go." She said moving her shoulder from his head. Grabbing his hand she dragging him behind her. "Come on, stop acting like a kid." She said rolling her eyes as they got into the elevator. He had his head leaning on her shoulder again, their fingers intertwined together. "How are you getting back? Is someone still around to drop you off?" She asked when elevator dinged as the doors opened. Gauravi let go off his hand walking out. Yoongi frowned but still got off following her.

"Driving back. No, Namjoon and Jin hyung are there with me." He answered making his way towards the underground parking lot. Walking closer to her, he again intertwined their fingers again. Gauravi stared at their hands startled before glancing around them. No one was around.