Harmonious Land part 1

Hello, everyone! I'm back! I can't even wait for trollsTopia season 2 anymore, so I decided to make my own season 2 spin, and this season 2 is the exciting one. Also, since I posted season 2 in the month of February, I'm sure there's gotta be lots of love in this season. I hope you the 1st chapter of my season 2. Have fun!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In her pod, Aggie gathered all of her stuff, and packed them into her magic bag. She packed her clothes and her instruments. She put her Master of All Music cape in her hair as it was her special thing. It was her first True Colors, and she didn't want it to be separated from her.

When she finished packing, her closet was the only thing empty. She didn't pack so much as she was both sure and unsure if she'll ever return to Troll Kingdom soon when she got back home.

She closed her back, wore it on her back, and prepared to leave. When she was heading towards the door, the Techno Beat Drop Button fish hovered towards the opening door.

"Hey, Aggie! You gotta come with me, quick!"

"Why?" Aggie asked Beat, but he didn't answer as he hovered out of the door, with Aggie in tow.

When Aggie followed Beat all the way to the town center, the Magic Musical Troll's rainbow eye popped in surprise to see many Trolls smiling at her with Barb's Tour Bus, and a medium sized spaceship Funk spaceship behind them.

"What are you guys doing here? What's going on?" she asked confusingly.

"Aggie, we're so sorry we don't make you feel like home here in TrollsTopia or the whole Troll Kingdom, and we understand you want to go home," Poppy started the conversation.

"I just missed my family, my home. Harmonious Land is where I belong," Aggie almost started to sob, but she choked her sadness in.

"And we won't stop for that," Barb nodded, "So, we decided to come with you!"

Aggie's homesickness changed to a complete shock, "Wait, what?!"

"Yeah! We don't want ya ta go bak ta y'all's home alone, ya nee some company," Holly said.

"As I recalled, you said it took you two weeks to get here, and it will take another 2 weeks for you to go back home. So, we disagreed of letting you go alone on a long journey," Dante added.

"I can't ask you guys to do that," Aggie felt embarrassed about her friends' offer.

"You didn't ask," Trollex shrugged.

"We volunteered!" Synth cut in

"But what about TrollsTopia? All of your kingdoms?" the Master of all Music asked.

"Oh, nahwt all ov us are gonna go. Mowst av thay ...err Trolls have ta stay ta watch ovuurr thay ...err kingdoms," Delta explained.

"We just need some necessary volunteers to come along," Trollzart clarified.

The leaders and ambassadors then turned to the crowd.

Essence was the first to announce, "I know all of you want to come, but this trip won't be too long, and we need everyone to stay to look out for all the kingdoms of Troll Kingdom. So, is there any one of you who wants to come on this short trip?"

"I'll go!" Melody raised her hand, stepping out of the crowd, "Aggie is my best friend, and I want to support her wherever she goes!"

Aggie smiled as she was so touched her best friend wanted to come along with her.