Uncle Dearest

Intro

Aggie: You can do it solo

Queen Poppy and King Branch: But then you'd be all by yourself

King Trollex: So it'd be more fun to share this one with someone else!

King Quincy and Queen Essence: Together we will soar across the sky and beyond!

Delta Dawn: So turn up your voice!

Queen Barb: Stand up and sing along!

All Normal Trolls and Magic Musical Trolls: All different voices, our melody's ringin'
We're living in harmony! Yeah, we're livin' in harmony!
Our song is much stronger with every Troll singin'

We're livin' in harmony!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aggie opened the mailbox one morning, and noticed a flyer. When she read it, she squealed in excitement as she rushed inside the condo.

Her friends were doing their everyday routine, like some of them getting ready for work.

When she got in, she shouted, "Guys, guys! Guess what?" She showed them the flyer with silhouettes of two female Magic Musical Trolls standing next to each other, "The Annual Girlhood Social just started today!"

"What's the Girlhood Social?" Holly asked.

"It is an annual event held in Harmonious Land in which "girl-relative" teams of two compete against each other in various contests," the Master of All Music explained.

"Wow, that's amazing, Aggie!" Cooper exclaimed.

"Are you going to participate in the Social?" DJ Suki inquired.

"I am! My family and I participated in the Social every year! Each year, each female relative paired up with me. My first partner is, of course, my mom, then my sister Ages, then Aunt Dolores, Cousin Sarah, Aunt Rosario, Aunt Dolores, Cousin Julie, Cousin Rhealyn, almost every female relative I have!"

"so, who are you going to pair with?" Trollex questioned.

"I don't know, but I can ask anyone to pair with me. My family was always free. Maybe I'll ask Mom," Aggie suggested.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Aggie visited her mother in her childhood home, Bernadette turned her request down.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart, but I can't this year," Bernadette packed her lyre in her hair.

"Why not?" Aggie cried.

"I have to attend the seminar today. You can ask your sister to join you to the Girlhood Social," the Magic Classical Troll recommended.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Aggie visited her sister at the Funk Bar, she asked her about the Girlhood Social.

"Sorry, sis. I have band practice today for our concert next week," Agnes adjusted the string of her bass guitar.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aggie went to her extended family's home as she asked each of her aunts and cousins. She tried to ask either Anunciacion or Sarah.