Aggie's Birth Story

Intro

Aggie: You can do it solo

Queen Poppy and King Branch: But then you'd be all by yourself

King Trollex: So it'd be more fun to share this one with someone else!

King Quincy and Queen Essence: Together we will soar across the sky and beyond!

Delta Dawn: So turn up your voice!

Queen Barb: Stand up and sing along!

All Normal Trolls and Magic Musical Trolls: All different voices, our melody's ringin'
We're living in harmony! Yeah, we're livin' in harmony!
Our song is much stronger with every Troll singin'

We're livin' in harmony!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the backyard of Aggie's birth home, Aggie was juggling small fireballs while all of her Normal Troll friends were watching.

"Okay, guys, this is my new trick when Dad trained me with fire magic," She then threw the fireballs in the air, and they balanced together on her finger.

The Trolls cheered as Barb chuckled, "I knew fire magic is interesting from the beginning!"

"Yeah, dad was a very good mentor. He did teach me about fire magic when I was a baby," The Magic Musical Troll said.

"Aren't y'all still colawless ayn' magicless when y'all was still ayy baby?" Clampers asked with her head poked out of her aunt's hair.

"Well, dad was so excited that he thought I'm gonna choose Rock as my music, so he gave me a head start."

"You must have been really cute when you were a baby," Prince D guessed.

"I am so darn cute! Mom and Dad said I was the happiest Troll baby in the whole world!"

"Yeah, because you're so positive and smile a lot," Val said.

"Just like Poppy," Branch pointed at his fiancée, which she blushed.

Poppy snapped out of her blush, and asked, "Hey, why don't you tell us about your birth story, Aggie."

"Yeah, I wanna see how adorable your cheeks are!" Trollzart cooed while pinching Aggie's cheek.

Aggie yanked away while blushing, "Aaawww, come on, guys, it's embarrassing!"

"Just tell us, and we won't ask you about that again," Guy Diamond pleaded.

"Well, I didn't remember much about my story, but my mom and dad kept baby books for each of their children, including myself. Come on!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This led the Trolls to the attic of Aggie's home where old things were kept. Aggie was digging into a box of old baby objects to find her baby book

"Okay, so this Noel's baby book," Aggie pulled out Noel's baby book, then pulled out the rest of her siblings' baby books, "Agnes's, Devin's, and Brittney's," Lastly, she found her baby book at the bottom, "Aha! My baby book!" She opened the book, and her friends came together to see what's inside, but they all discovered there were no pictures or any written story in it, "Huh. The section for my birth story is blank. That's okay. I'm sure Mom and Dad remember it."