Common Bond

Intro

Aggie: You can do it solo

Queen Poppy and King Branch: But then you'd be all by yourself

King Trollex: So it'd be more fun to share this one with someone else!

King Quincy and Queen Essence: Together we will soar across the sky and beyond!

Delta Dawn: So turn up your voice!

Queen Barb: Stand up and sing along!

All Normal Trolls and Magic Musical Trolls: All different voices, our melody's ringin'
We're living in harmony! Yeah, we're livin' in harmony!
Our song is much stronger with every Troll singin'

We're livin' in harmony!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the front garden of the condo, Aggie stomped her hoof harder as she twirled her lasso in the air, and threw it ahead of her, "YEEEEEEEEE-HAAAAAAWWWW!"

Val ran as fast as she could, but the lasso fell around her, and got caught in a tight grip, "Oh no, I've been captured!"

Melody also ran away, but also got captured, "It's the end of me!"

Then Guy Diamond tried to dodge the lasso, but he got caught as well, and the tight grip caused him to fart glitter, "Tell my storyyyyy!"

All the Trolls that Aggie captured got thrown in a square pen. When Aggie threw Guy Diamond inside with the other Trolls, she closed the door, and smirked proudly.

"Hoo-wee, Aggie, you're getting darn good at this here lassoing," Holly chuckled.

"Evuurr since the rodeo, ay feel so alive!" Aggie then opened the gate of the pen to let her friends out. It was revealed she was practicing lassoing, "It's darn good ta take on some Country Western mannuurr on me." The only Troll who wasn't part of Aggie's practice was Laguna as she came out from the condo building with a bag of her study materials. Aggie greeted her with her normal accent, "Hi, Laguna, where are you going?"

"I'm going to conduct my research on the Magic Techno Trolls today," Laguna said.

"What?" Dante arched a brow in confusion.

"Laguna, what are you talking about? You're a Techno Troll. You're the same as the Magic Techno Trolls," Aggie pointed.

"Actually, Techno Trolls are different from Magic Techno Trolls. That's why I want to conduct some research on the Magic Techno culture," the anTrollpologist corrected her.

Trollex came out of the pen, and said, "She's right, Aggie. Normal Techno and Magic Techno are different because of their... you know... status of having magic or not."

Laguna then interrupted, "Note: Your highness, having magic and non-magic isn't the only difference. I believe there are other things we don't have in common for the Magic Techno Trolls, and that's why I'm starting today."

"Why are you guys staying focused on differences? What about similarities? You guys have something in common with the Magic Techno Trolls," Aggie said.

"But Aggie, I thought differences are important to every Troll. That's what makes us... us, and living together in harmony," Prince D reminded.

"I know that, but sometimes, having the same interest makes a bond between people, just small similarities," the Magic Musical Troll reasoned