He's Got The Power

Intro:

Aggie: You can gaze into the future (future, future)
You might think life would be a breeze

Delta Dawn, Holly, Gust & Buckaroo: (life is tough)

Aggie: Seeing trouble from a distance (Yeah!)

Poppy & Melody: (Go Aggie)

Aggie: But then it's not that easy (oh no)

Trollex, Synth, Laguna & Stereo: (Take you to the future)

Aggie: I try to save the situation
Then I end up misbehaving (ohohohoh)

Cooper, Prince D & Tiny Diamond: (rap) Hey now what ya say now
Bout to put down
Yeah come on and ride with Aggie now
And if the future looks great now
Then everything's gonna change now

Barb, Val, Riff & Demo: (Let's rock!)

Branch, McJagger, Rhythm & Blues: (Alright here we go!)

Trolls: That's so Aggie

Aggie: it's the future I can see

Trolls: That's so Aggie

Aggie: it's so mysterious to me

Trolls: That's so Aggie

Aggie: it's the future I can see

Trolls: That's so Aggie

Aggie: it's so mysterious to me. Yeah!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At night, at the Eat & Cook, Aggie, Trollex, Val, Holly, Synth, Lownote, Dante, and the Lo and Garrido families were watching the TV while fixing the decoration for the restaurant's theme tomorrow night.

News anchor, Noli De CasTroll, started to report an upcoming comet, "And now, the latest from Comet Watch. Star Gazes around Harmonious Land are watching the skies tonight for Erhard's Comet. The comet comes every 100 years and is for the..."

Before the news anchor could finish, Aggie quickly turned the TV off with a remote.

"What are you doing?! The comet's coming!" Matthew Lucas shouted.

"Oh, it'll be back in a 100 years," Aggie chuckled as the young Magic Techno Troll walked away, then reminded her friends, "But this weekend is 70's Night and some of us have to rehearse."

"And nothing says 70's Night like a disco ball," Vic held up a big disco ball, "Come on, Trollex, give me a hand."

"No problem, Uncle Vic," Trollex got up, and helped the Magic Disco Troll hang up the disco on the ceiling, his hands almost shaking nervously.

"Hey, hold it still if you want to survive this family when you become official member of the family," Vic gave the Techno King a wink before pointing at Aggie, gesturing that he's gonna be part of the Mondejar family someday if Trollex ever marries Aggie, which he blushed a bit.

"Whoa, whoa! Look, look, it's the comet!" Matthew Lucas alerted the family, "Let's go check it out!"

The Trolls rushed outside to look at the comet. The comet was still outside of Harmonious Land in the sky, only its light shined through the small holes of the roots from the surface.