Job Hunt

Intro

Aggie: You can do it solo

Queen Poppy and King Branch: But then you'd be all by yourself

King Trollex: So it'd be more fun to share this one with someone else!

King Quincy and Queen Essence: Together we will soar across the sky and beyond!

Delta Dawn: So turn up your voice!

Queen Barb: Stand up and sing along!

All Normal Trolls and Magic Musical Trolls: All different voices, our melody's ringin'
We're living in harmony! Yeah, we're livin' in harmony!
Our song is much stronger with every Troll singin'

We're livin' in harmony!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aggie was heading up to her room when she heard someone whistling. Aggie felt her hoof tapping to the beat as she commented, "Wow. Catchy," she remembered that tune as she said to herself, "Hey, I know that tune."

Aggie flew over to Melody's room and saw Stereo, Laguna, Satin, and Chenille peeking through the doorway. Aggie slowly came up to the group and started to say, "Hi, gi-,"

Satin quickly covered her mouth while everyone shushed her, as Chenille whispered, "Aggie, you must keep quiet. She needs concentration!"

Aggie nodded and whispered, "Okay, but who?"

Stereo shifted over so Aggie could peek her head in while whispering, "Come have a look yourself."

Aggie squeezed in and saw that inside Melody's room.

Holly was sitting in a chair while Melody, in her work apron she brought from Trollstopia and whistling to her personal montre song "Magic Melody". She was busy adding flower clips to Holly's hair. Melody then stepped back and made her fingers into a square shape, looking into it like if it was a camera, "And, we are good to go!" She removed the white cloth that was covering Holly, "Probably one of my hardest to do, but it came out perfectly! Approve, Holly?"

Melody offered the Country ambassador a mirror as her eyes sparkled in awe while she said, "Wow! Woo-hoo, ay love it so much! Ay look laake the brand new me! Thank, Mel!" Holly's usual long ponytail was now styled into a tight and regal braided bun, where the braids all had cute yellow flowers clips resting in them, and the end of Holly's bangs were slightly twisted into a curl.

Melody had a huge grin as she said, "Well, you know my motto: when you need hairstyling to the best it can be, just phone or shout for Magic Melody." Melody then pulled out a notepad and wrote, "Mental note to self: work on a better motto."

Aggie soon came flying in, "Wow, Melody! That has to be some of your best work yet!"

Melody blushed and replied, "Thanks, Ags. I've been trying to experiment and do different hairstyles that Maddy hasn't taught me yet. I've been itching to get out and do some styling out in Harmonious Land, but I don't know if anyone would hire me. The standards here are probably much higher than back home, and I'm sure no Magic Musical Troll would want to have their hair styled by a random 16 year old Normal Troll."

Stereo, Laguna, Satin, and Chenille, walked into Melody's room, following Aggie, as Stereo said, "Mel, I'm sure if they saw your work, they'd be lining out the door for you! Your talent is so *imitates air horn noises* that even the leaders would want their hair done by you!"