Radio Heads

Intro:

Aggie: You can gaze into the future (future, future)
You might think life would be a breeze

Delta Dawn, Holly, Gust & Buckaroo: (life is tough)

Aggie: Seeing trouble from a distance (Yeah!)

Poppy & Melody: (Go Aggie)

Aggie: But then it's not that easy (oh no)

Trollex, Synth, Laguna & Stereo: (Take you to the future)

Aggie: I try to save the situation
Then I end up misbehaving (ohohohoh)

Cooper, Prince D & Tiny Diamond: (rap) Hey now what ya say now
Bout to put down
Yeah come on and ride with Aggie now
And if the future looks great now
Then everything's gonna change now

Barb, Val, Riff & Demo: (Let's rock!)

Branch, McJagger, Rhythm & Blues: (Alright here we go!)

Trolls: That's so Aggie

Aggie: it's the future I can see

Trolls: That's so Aggie

Aggie: it's so mysterious to me

Trolls: That's so Aggie

Aggie: it's the future I can see

Trolls: That's so Aggie

Aggie: it's so mysterious to me. Yeah!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the morning, Trollex woke up, and found himself sleeping on his bed on the water side of the room, while seeing Aggie sleeping on her bed on the dry side of the room.

Trollex was happy to see his girlfriend every morning. He hovered out of the water, and shook Aggie gently to wake her up, "Hey, Ags, time to wake up."

Aggie yawned softly, and smiled to her boyfriend, "Morning."

"Morning to you too, cutie! You're so cute when you wake up like that!" Trollex touched Aggie's nose with his, and tickled her.

"Come on, Trollex! It's morning!" Aggie laughed as she tried to remove Trollex's hands from her.

"I can't help it!" the Techno King kept tickling her more.

Beat woke up from the hole next to Trollex's bed, and saw how the couple enjoyed their morning together. The green button rolled his eyes, and said, "While you two keep tickling each other, I'll just open the curtains.

When floated out of the bedroom to get to the curtains of the living room, he opened it, and saw that the window was wide open because of the shattered glass.

Trollex and Aggie went out, and saw the opened window with shattered glass.

"Oh yeah, the glass was still shattered," Trollex remembered how his scream caused the shattering.

"Yeah, you were very angry when you screamed," Aggie said while placing a Classical hand on his shoulder.

Trollex sighed in guilt, and said, "Maybe we'll just have breakfast downstairs."