Party Protectors

Intro

Aggie: You can do it solo

Queen Poppy and King Branch: But then you'd be all by yourself

King Trollex: So it'd be more fun to share this one with someone else!

King Quincy and Queen Essence: Together we will soar across the sky and beyond!

Delta Dawn: So turn up your voice!

Queen Barb: Stand up and sing along!

All Normal Trolls and Magic Musical Trolls: All different voices, our melody's ringin'
We're living in harmony! Yeah, we're livin' in harmony!
Our song is much stronger with every Troll singin'

We're livin' in harmony!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the condo, Poppy held a party in the garden where she invited dozens of friendly Trolls in Harmonious Land as they were enjoying the party.

"Man, great party you make here, Popsqueak. You outdid yourself," Val drank a cup of punch while talking to Poppy.

"Yeah. Making a party for Aggie for her first training of plant control was a good idea, though it's unnecessary," Branch commented, eating a marshmallow from a toothpick.

"Well, I like making parties for one of my friends!" Poppy smiled.

"Too bad Aggie wasn't here. She would've loved this, but she was too busy practicing plant magic," Melody said.

Barb then scoffed, "Why would she start plants first? That's Pop magic. What about fire?! Rock magic?! So cool and epic," she strummed her guitar hard.

"Well, it was Aggie's idea. She wanted to train plants first, so... who knows! If she finishes plants soon, she can move to train fire," Stereo said.

"Awesome!" the Queen of Rock exclaimed.

Just then, the Poppy and the others noticed the Magic Musical Trolls stood still, frowning, and heard there was no music anymore.

"Hey, why has everybody stopped dancing, and what happened to the music?" Poppy asked around.

DJ Suki hopped off her sleeping Wooferbug, and explained, "Sorry, Poppy, my Wooferbug skipped bedtime, and I can't play while it was sleeping."

"I can't play my mixer. I got to get it fixed tomorrow morning," Trollex elucidated.

"Aah!" Then, there was a scream as it came from a Magic Techno Troll, who was getting something to drink, but there were no drinks coming out from the barrel, "We ran out of beverages!"

Then, the Magic Funk Troll complained while looking around the table, "And we ran out of food!"

"Man, this party is dull!" the Magic Rock Troll said as the other Magic Musical Trolls nodded in agreement.

"Oh naw! Thay ...uhh party is too bawing, ya'll. If we can't fix this here, these Trolls won't enjoy the naheet!" Holly cried.

"Oh, if only Meadow Spriggs was here. We partnered together, and formed 'The Life of the Party' to bring parties to their full potential, like this situation here, but I can't fix this party without Meadow. Who can save from this dull party?!" Guy Diamond shouted dramatically.