Mount Yodelerest

Intro

Aggie: You can do it solo

Queen Poppy and King Branch: But then you'd be all by yourself

King Trollex: So it'd be more fun to share this one with someone else!

King Quincy and Queen Essence: Together we will soar across the sky and beyond!

Delta Dawn: So turn up your voice!

Queen Barb: Stand up and sing along!

All Normal Trolls and Magic Musical Trolls: All different voices, our melody's ringin'
We're living in harmony! Yeah, we're livin' in harmony!
Our song is much stronger with every Troll singin'

We're livin' in harmony!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the city of Smile-O Smile-O, Trollex tiredly walked into the fast-food restaurant Jollybee after doing Community service very early today. He wanted to finish his 48 hours to pay his debt for almost killing the Magic Pink Troll with peanuts because of her peanut allergy. What he did not expect was all of his friends were there in the restaurant too, sitting on 3 groups of tables, fit for all 38 Trolls while the Beat Drop Button fish just floated in the air above Aggie.

"Hey, bro!" Synth called Trollex by raising his hand, "Over here!"

Trollex was surprised that all of his friends, and his girlfriend were here as he approached them, and took a seat, "What are you all doing here?"

"Whel, Aggie ayn' Beat done found out ya weren't in bed this here mawning, so we figured out that there ya was a-doin' community service ta fineysh y'all's debt as awful early as possible," Delta replied

"And we want to accompany you if you want some breakfast," Aggie added.

Trollex nodded, "I do... I do want some breakfast."

"Dude, you need some coffee," Barb passed a cup of coffee to him as Trollex took it, and drank it, "And I'm saying this with love since we're friends now, but..." the Queen of Rock too out a mirror from her hair, and showed Trollex his reflection, "Have you looked in a mirror lately?"

Trollex groaned, seeing his tired self, "Ugh! I look exhausted!"

"You should've thought of that before deciding to put peanuts in that Troll's car with peanut allergy," Val laughed while slicing her pancake, but Melody elbowed her.

When the Main Trolls proceeded eating their breakfast, they were encountered by three Magic Musical Trolls: One is a Magic Pop, the shorter one is a Magic Funk, and third one is Magic Techno.

"Well, well, well, girls," Diana started talking, which caught the Main Trolls' attention, "If it is the ugly freaks."

"Hey, do we know you... from... Noah's performance on our supposed last day in Harmonious Land?" Beat recalled.

"Just in case you forgot our names; I'm Diana, this is Jamie, and this is Aires Claire," Diana introduced themselves.

"Uh... hi?" Biggie didn't know how to greet them, either in a rude way or a nice way since these three girls were so rude to them

"So, what brings you young ladies here?" Essence asked nicely.

"We were about to get some breakfast, but we noticed you around," Aires Claire said.