Harvest Moon Festival

Warning: This chapter contains a lot of painful fights, but no blood/gore added.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intro

Aggie: You can do it solo

Queen Poppy and King Branch: But then you'd be all by yourself

King Trollex: So it'd be more fun to share this one with someone else!

King Quincy and Queen Essence: Together we will soar across the sky and beyond!

Delta Dawn: So turn up your voice!

Queen Barb: Stand up and sing along!

All Normal Trolls and Magic Musical Trolls: All different voices, our melody's ringin'
We're living in harmony! Yeah, we're livin' in harmony!
Our song is much stronger with every Troll singin'

We're livin' in harmony!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the dining room of the Phaigong resort, Delta was looking at her new phone, and received a notification from her email. She opened it and gasped as she galloped in front of the dining hall to announce.

"Hey, ya'll, ay just done got an email frawum Mayor Travor." The Country leader held up her phone.

"Since when done ya get an email?" Buckaroo asked.

"Whel, ever'one in Harmonious Land has one, so why can't ay give it ayy try?" Delta explained, "Anyway, ay done got an email frawum Mayor Travor, ayn' he done said he'll host thay ...err Harvest Mowon Festival today in Anticque."

"Really? Well, it's not that obvious because the festival has a lot of farmers, and who were better farmers than the Trolls who have Country traits," Aggie explained, making all Normal Trolls stare at her confusingly, "I'm talking Normal Country and Magic Country Trolls."

Now they understood.

"Ayn' he even done said he done needed some bodyguards ta protec him during the festival," Delta added while reading her email.

"For what exactly?" Lownote questioned.

"Well, guys, some Trolls here can be selfish, and want riches from Rich Trolls. Not all Trolls can be good," Aggie said.

"I can understand that, but that's not a Troll's purpose to do anything bad," Poppy spoke.

"Poppy, we're all different from each other. Sometimes, they have a reason to be different from a real personality of a Troll, like Branch when he isolated himself from Pop Village after his grandmother died," Aggie pointed her palm at Branch, who hung his head down sadly, "Or Creek when he betrayed you Pop Trolls just to save himself."

"Now that's true," DJ Suki crossed her arms as the Snack Pack nodded and murmured in agreement.

"Okay, fine, but I don't know if we're cut out to be bodyguards," Melody pointed.

"Well, if we do a good job, each of us can get paid," Branch stated.

"Well, at least we can accept that if we want to adjust," Quincy added.

"Plus, we can still have fun in the festival for our last day here in the beach before we can go back to the condo. We still have more time to do something back in Magickina City before the hole opens," the Master of All Music suggested.