Fight and Conduct

Intro

Aggie: You can do it solo

Queen Poppy and King Branch: But then you'd be all by yourself

King Trollex: So it'd be more fun to share this one with someone else!

King Quincy and Queen Essence: Together we will soar across the sky and beyond!

Delta Dawn: So turn up your voice!

Queen Barb: Stand up and sing along!

All Normal Trolls and Magic Musical Trolls: All different voices, our melody's ringin'
We're living in harmony! Yeah, we're livin' in harmony!
Our song is much stronger with every Troll singin'

We're livin' in harmony!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Few days ago, Aggie received a letter from Congresswoman Amelia that she was selected to conduct an orchestra at the stadium of Classical Heaven. Aggie was excited, and told her friends, but there is one small problem: Opal, the Magic Classical Troll who was part of Scarlet's squad, was also selected to conduct the same orchestra. Amelia must've partnered them to conduct together. This is gonna be a big problem. Opal didn't even like Aggie as much as Scarlet and the rest of the gang didn't like her. But Opal wasn't Scarlet, so Aggie hoped that Opal could get to share conducting with her.

At night, at the condo, Trollzart, Dante, and Minuet were in Trollex and Aggie's room where they helped Aggie getting ready, while Trollex and Beat already headed out to let the Classical Trolls happy Aggie prepare for her first

Trollzart was fixing Aggie's bow tie under her chin as he sighed proudly, "Oh, dear Aggie, it was just like few months ago since you came to Symphonyville to listen to my music, and you pretended to conduct with me without a baton."

"It's is just few months ago, Papa Trollzart," Aggie chuckled while blushing shyly.

Dante giggled excitingly while flying round Aggie, "Oh, Aggie, conducting an orchestra is one of the most marvelous events that a first-time conductor could ever experience. You have to look your best. No pressure."

"And we're so proud of you," Minuet added.

"Hey, I'm the Master of All Music. I appreciate all music, especially Classical. Who would turn down an opportunity like this? It's my chance to prove that Classical is an important music like the rest of the other music," Aggie explained.

Just then, they saw the clock on the wall, and heard it chiming. The arrows pointed the time that it was now 7 o'clock.

"Oh, it's time!" Minuet squealed while flying towards the door.

"It's time!" Dante shouted excitingly while following Minuet.

Trollzart stayed with Aggie to take her outside, "Now, Aggie, remember, when we get to classical Heaven, stay calm. Take deep breaths. Don't be nervous. Just pretended you're on a stage, but no singing. Just take a bow, and you can start conducting when you're ready, and let the orchestra follow you."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Classical Heaven, the stadium was full of Trolls, waiting for the program to start. Everyone was wearing formal this evening, just to show respect for Classical culture. All of the Normal Trolls were dressed in formal clothes as well. They wore the same clothes that they used at Aggie's prom. Since the program reveal both Aggie and Opal to conduct the orchestra, the audience waited for both of them.