Escaping Expulsion

Intro

Aggie: You can do it solo

Queen Poppy and King Branch: But then you'd be all by yourself

King Trollex: So it'd be more fun to share this one with someone else!

King Quincy and Queen Essence: Together we will soar across the sky and beyond!

Delta Dawn: So turn up your voice!

Queen Barb: Stand up and sing along!

All Normal Trolls and Magic Musical Trolls: All different voices, our melody's ringin'
We're living in harmony! Yeah, we're livin' in harmony!
Our song is much stronger with every Troll singin'

We're livin' in harmony!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By taking the bus back to Magickina City from Anticque, the Main Trolls arrived home to their condo at 5pm. It's been a long trip, and they got so tired. They headed straight to their room to get some rest.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, in their bedroom. Trollex was very well-rested with Beat sleeping on his bed in the hole of the wall. Happy to see his best friend sleeping, the Techno King turned to the other side to see if his girlfriend was sleeping well, but he noticed Aggie's bed was empty. Trollex was a little bit worried that Aggie left without informing him again. This isn't the first time this happened as he didn't want to worry, but he was.

Trollex went to the lobby, and headed to the dining room where some early Trolls were eating breakfast.

"Hey, guys, have you seen Aggie?" he asked.

"She told us she's gonna visit the family in Bacantation," Dante answered, stirring his tea.

"Thanks," The Techno King smiled before rushing out.

"That Troll never lives without the love of his life," Rhythm whispered as the other Trolls giggled.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trollex arrived in Bacantation by taking a bumblebee taxi. He paid the driver as the taxi sped off. Trollex ran down the sidewalk to find his girlfriend.

"Aggie, Aggie, Aggie, Aggie. Gotta find that- oh!" He then noticed her ahead, just near the Resano-Borra household's gate, "There she is. Hey, Aggie! Your king is finally here!

Just then, Noel and Agnes suddenly appeared in front of Trollex, "Hi Trollex!"

"Aaaahh!" Surprised by this, Trollex fell back on the ground.

Noel and Agnes laughed before Aggie walked by behind them, "Noel! Agnes! Stop bothering him!" She then helped her boyfriend back on his fins, "Sorry, Trollex, they insisted on coming for some reason."

"Because we love you baby sister!" Agnes hugged Aggie while squeezing her face, but Aggie shoved Agnes off, "Ah!"

"They've been extra supportive and nice towards our relationship to make up for the spreading rumors that prom night," Aggie added.

"And we still supported you everyday," Noel leaned in, but Aggie shoved him off as well.

"Anyway, what brings you around?" the colorful Magic Musical Troll asked.