Potion Situation

Intro

Aggie: You can do it solo

Queen Poppy and King Branch: But then you'd be all by yourself

King Trollex: So it'd be more fun to share this one with someone else!

King Quincy and Queen Essence: Together we will soar across the sky and beyond!

Delta Dawn: So turn up your voice!

Queen Barb: Stand up and sing along!

All Normal Trolls and Magic Musical Trolls: All different voices, our melody's ringin'
We're living in harmony! Yeah, we're livin' in harmony!
Our song is much stronger with every Troll singin'

We're livin' in harmony!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the sidewalks of Smile-O Smile-O, Aggie, Val, and Synth walked off after eating their breakfast from a fast-food restaurant.

"Thanks for taking us out, Aggie," Val smiled, "I need to stretch my legs away from the condo."

"No problem, Val. You know I like hanging out with my friends," Aggie said.

Synth then wrapped one arm around her neck, "You're so much fun to hang out with, sis-in-law!"

Aggie quickly pushed him off while shushing him, "Synth, not so loud! I don't want anyone to know my relationship with Trollex yet!"

"How come? I mean, McJagger and Laguna showed that they're in love, and no one criticized them anymore," Val recalled.

Aggie sighed, "Yeah, but what would my tribe think of me, a Magic Musical Troll, and him, a Normal Techno Troll. I don't think anyone in history knew about that."

"Not even McJagger and Laguna," the Rock ambassador murmured.

Aggie heard that as she explained clearly to her two friends, "You guys don't get it. McJagger and Laguna are both Normal Trolls. Same division of Trolls, but Trollex and I, different division of Troll, different tribes of Troll, different species. Besides, he's the King of the Techno Trolls. He shouldn't marry a commoner like me. And, as king, he needs an heir, and should be 100% Techno Troll, that means he should marry a fellow Techno Troll."

Synth was pity for Aggie as he placed a hand on her shoulder, "Aggie, I know my brother has responsibilities as king, but he would break the law for you. He's the king, he can change the law and tradition to love and marry you... if that will happen."

"Oh, it will happen. Plus, not just that the two of you will live together, but also reuniting both of our divisions again," Val pointed.

Aggie nodded slowly, "Yeah, I think so... but that's too soon, guys. I don't wanna talk about it."

"You know, if ever you two are gonna tie the knot, maybe things will get..." The Techno ambassador smirked as he was about to say something literal.

But Aggie halted him, "Whoa, whoa, if ever that's gonna happen between us, I'm not that kind of Troll to do that so much romance. I'm more of a gentle kind."

"Pfft, if you say so," the Rock ambassador snickered.

While they were strolling down, Synth noticed a store next to them, "Hey, what's that?"