Harmonious Land part 3

The next morning, Aggie explained to her friends that she wanted to show them all over her home land, but the problem is... she was afraid what would the other MMTs would think about her and her True Colors. She even mentioned what they think about her bringing Normal Trolls in Harmonious Land, and about Normal Trolls themselves.

"Aggie, what makes you think the rest of the Magic Musical Trolls will not like you?! Your parents still love you, your family... well, on your mom's side of the family, but still," Poppy said.

"They're my family, Poppy! They will always love me..., but the rest of my tribe, I don't know," Aggie shivered in fear, hugging her pillow on her bed.

"Hey, we'll never know until you show yourself," Trollex sat beside Aggie, and pulled her closer with his arm, "When you first showed yourself to us Normal Trolls back in Troll Kingdom, we already liked you. In fact, we were sorry for you that you needed help, so we welcomed you with open arms."

"Ayn' ay think y'all's fellow MMTs are gunna do thay ...uhh same with thay ...uhh awful new colawed ya," Delta assured her.

Aggie raised her head, having her spirits up, "You think so?"

"Tell you what, why don't you tell us where you want to go, and we'll come with you, so you won't feel alone when you walked down the streets, and showed your True Colors?" Quincy suggested.

Aggie then looked at the rest of the Normal Trolls around her. They all smiled, smirked, and nodded, reassuring her that nothing will go wrong, and they'll be by her side.

"Well, okay! Let's do it!" Aggie jumped off her bed, and sat down on her desk. She moved her crowded stuff aside, ignoring that they fell on the floor. Aggie then placed a notebook on the desk, and used a marker to write down her list of places to go or where she usually went to show herself to her homeland about her True Colors and her Normal Troll friends. She wrote Charmaasin in her list first, then wrote the rest of the places, "This is the first place I want to show myself."

"Oh, you mean this town? No problem," Barb chuckled, "Come on, let's go out there."

With the other Normal Trolls followed, Aggie closed her notebook, leaving a marker on the page as her bookmark before following her friends.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the living room, the Trolls were near the door, and slightly opened it, peaking that there is no one on the street

"Now, remember, when I want to show myself with my new tie, there will be no loud noises. Let your neighbors see you," Demo instructed as Aggie nodded. Demo and Aggie were the first ones to get out of the door, followed by the rest of the Normal Trolls. Demo then forgot what he instructed Aggie, and said loudly, "Oh, man, that underground breeze feels good!"

His loud voice got every MMT's attention in the neighborhood. They all opened their doors and windows, and went out from their houses to see who made that noise. There, they saw the Normal Trolls. The MMTs started to whisper at each other as they never saw Trolls like them before.

Then, one of the MMTs noticed Aggie with her True Colors exposed, "Hey, that girl has different colors and mixed body parts! She's weird!"

The other MMTs started to laugh at Aggie. Not all of them since some were gossiping in jealousy about her because they described by her skin color that she has all kinds of music.

Aggie has a very sharp hearing as she heard how the other MMTs were criticizing her. Tears started to form on her eyes, whimpered like a crying mouse, and ran back into the house with her friends pitifully watching her.