Family Matters

Intro:

Aggie: You can gaze into the future (future, future)
You might think life would be a breeze

Delta Dawn, Holly, Gust & Buckaroo: (life is tough)

Aggie: Seeing trouble from a distance (Yeah!)

Poppy & Melody: (Go Aggie)

Aggie: But then it's not that easy (oh no)

Trollex, Synth, Laguna & Stereo: (Take you to the future)

Aggie: I try to save the situation
Then I end up misbehaving (ohohohoh)

Cooper, Prince D & Tiny Diamond: (rap) Hey now what ya say now
Bout to put down
Yeah come on and ride with Aggie now
And if the future looks great now
Then everything's gonna change now

Barb, Val, Riff & Demo: (Let's rock!)

Branch, McJagger, Rhythm & Blues: (Alright here we go!)

Trolls: That's so Aggie

Aggie: it's the future I can see

Trolls: That's so Aggie

Aggie: it's so mysterious to me

Trolls: That's so Aggie

Aggie: it's the future I can see

Trolls: That's so Aggie

Aggie: it's so mysterious to me. Yeah!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aggie skipped out of the elevator happily, and turned around to head straight to the kitchen where the leaders had their breakfast, while the other Trolls were in the lobby and outside, doing their own business.

"Hey, guys," Aggie greeted happily.

"Aggie, just in time for breakfast," Essence served a bowl of oatmeal on the table where Aggie sat on a chair, "Here, I made you oatmeal."

"Aww, thanks, Aunt Essence," Aggie grabbed a spoon, and ate some oatmeal.

Suddenly, Aggie stared blankly as she felt a vision coming to her.

Biggie used the lift to get himself up on the building until he reached the top.

After the vision, Aggie gasped as she stood up, "Oh my gosh! I just had a vision that Biggie hanging himself on a lift!"

"Really? I knew he was afraid of climbing high places, but this is great! Wait 'til we tell Biggie!" Poppy squealed.

Aggie and Poppy ran out of the kitchen, and went to the lobby, where Biggie was with Cooper and Guy Diamond.

"Hey, Biggie!" Poppy called.

Biggie caught her attention as he turned to the two girls, "Oh, hi guys!"

"Biggie, I saw you in my vision that you reached the top of the building with a lift," Aggie whispered.

"Really? Do you know what this means?!" Biggie gasped with his eyes sparkled. He kissed Mr. Dinkles on his face, and hugged Aggie, "I love that you're psychic!"