Leave It To Master

Intro:

Aggie: You can gaze into the future (future, future)
You might think life would be a breeze

Delta Dawn, Holly, Gust & Buckaroo: (life is tough)

Aggie: Seeing trouble from a distance (Yeah!)

Poppy & Melody: (Go Aggie)

Aggie: But then it's not that easy (oh no)

Trollex, Synth, Laguna & Stereo: (Take you to the future)

Aggie: I try to save the situation
Then I end up misbehaving (ohohohoh)

Cooper, Prince D & Tiny Diamond: (rap) Hey now what ya say now
Bout to put down
Yeah come on and ride with Aggie now
And if the future looks great now
Then everything's gonna change now

Barb, Val, Riff & Demo: (Let's rock!)

Branch, McJagger, Rhythm & Blues: (Alright here we go!)

Trolls: That's so Aggie

Aggie: it's the future I can see

Trolls: That's so Aggie

Aggie: it's so mysterious to me

Trolls: That's so Aggie

Aggie: it's the future I can see

Trolls: That's so Aggie

Aggie: it's so mysterious to me. Yeah!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Pocusinan Park, Rhythm, Blues, and Melody were placing money into the vending machine to get snacks. Suddenly, Aggie walked by with her hair all frizzy, and carried a box of tissue.

"Oh, hey, Ags, how's that cold coming," Melody asked her friend.

"Yeah, I'm feeling much better," Aggie answered weakly before blowing her nose on the tissue.

"Well, at least you look funktastic, Aggie" Rhythm chuckled before speaking in her mind, "Wow to the wow, that hair is t to the ore up."

Aggie just then heard Rhythm's voice as she asked her, "What'd you just say about my hair?"

"Uh... none to the nothing" Rhythm answered before once again speaking in her mind, "Did I just funktastically state that out loud?"

Aggie heard it again, but she didn't see Rhythm's mouth move, "No. But I... I think I heard it, like inside my head or something."

This caught Blue's attention as she did recall seeing or hearing things in other Troll's minds from Melody, "Wha to the what? Wha...Ags girl, did you read my dear sister's mind? Without t to the touching?"

"I-I-I don't know. Something weird's going on," Even Aggie can't explain why this happened.

"Oh, Aggie, Aggie, do me, do me. Read my mind," Melody leaned her head closer to Aggie's side to let her read her mind.

All Aggie could hear was just crickets chirping.

"Yeah, I'm not really getting anything, really. Sorry," Aggie admitted.