The Last Day

Intro

Aggie: You can do it solo

Queen Poppy and King Branch: But then you'd be all by yourself

King Trollex: So it'd be more fun to share this one with someone else!

King Quincy and Queen Essence: Together we will soar across the sky and beyond!

Delta Dawn: So turn up your voice!

Queen Barb: Stand up and sing along!

All Normal Trolls and Magic Musical Trolls: All different voices, our melody's ringin'
We're living in harmony! Yeah, we're livin' in harmony!
Our song is much stronger with every Troll singin'

We're livin' in harmony!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the morning, Poppy sadly marked her calendar, and realized it's the last day of the week, which means harmonious Land will close tonight, and they have to get out to get back home before they'll be trapped for a month. Poppy sighed as she put the calendar and a red marker back in her hair, "I can't believe this is our last day."

"It's been fun a-bein' here," Holly then packed her lasso into her bag.

Minuet nodded, "Indeed. Some Magic Musical Trolls are very nice..., but not everyone accepted us here."

Trollex then turned sadly to Aggie, "Are you sure you don't want to come with us, Aggie?"

"Harmonious Land is my home. I can't leave so soon. I'll get homesick again if I do," Aggie said as she tried to make things a little positive, "But, hey, at least Harmonious Land closed for just a whole month, and it'll open again."

But her friends just nodded sadly.

"That means... we won't see you for a whole month. I don't know if we can take it," Beat whimpered.

"I don't know if I can take it... Harmonious Land and Techno Reef, really far from each other," The King of Techno held both of Aggie's hands, not wanting to let her go

The Master of All Music caressed her boyfriend's face before kissing his nose, "Hey, I can still write letters to you guys, and we'll see each other next month. I promise that."

The Normal Trolls tried to respond positively, but letters won't be enough, and they won't see their friend for a whole month.

"You said harmonious Land won't be close until 6pm, right?" Prince D inquired, "So, is it okay we can go out to buy some snacks for the road?"

"Yeah, we'll be starving during the trip home," Cooper added.

"Do you guys want to come with you? I know Harmonious Land like the back of my hand," Aggie volunteered.

"I think we can go on our own this time," Quincy replied.

"Yeah, we don't want to occupy your time," Essence added.

Aggie nodded respectfully as she took out the map of one of the cities of Harmonious Land, "Here is the map so you won't get lost. If you take my advice, I say you guys should go to my favorite city of Harmonious Land, Smile-o smile-o. It's not that far."

"Got it," Poppy took the map from Aggie and nodded.

Aggie then added, "I'll just stay here to help you pack."