Melancholy Melody

Intro

Aggie: You can do it solo

Queen Poppy and King Branch: But then you'd be all by yourself

King Trollex: So it'd be more fun to share this one with someone else!

King Quincy and Queen Essence: Together we will soar across the sky and beyond!

Delta Dawn: So turn up your voice!

Queen Barb: Stand up and sing along!

All Normal Trolls and Magic Musical Trolls: All different voices, our melody's ringin'
We're living in harmony! Yeah, we're livin' in harmony!
Our song is much stronger with every Troll singin'

We're livin' in harmony!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Morning had arrived over another beautiful day in Trollstopia, as inside her room,

Melody was asleep in her bed until the glare of the sun from the window shined onto her face, making her wake up. The Pop/Rock Troll groaned and sat up, letting out a yawn as she stretched her arms over her head, and commented, "Man, morning already?"

Melody picked up the calendar on her nightstand, and was set to mark off another day when she saw what today's date was and froze. She placed her hand over the box that had the date as she said, "It's today already? Oh man.... didn't think I'd have to spend it here."

Melody could feel her eyes begin to water as she placed the calendar down and then picked up her stuffed Glitter Gator, Grenada, and hugged it tightly, allowing small tears to fall as she said to the toy, "Oh Grenda... today's the anniversary of my father's death. I miss him so much and.....I'm always really upset when this day comes."

She allowed a few more tears to fall before saying to Grenda, "I can't let the others know about today. The last thing i need is sympathy to make me feel worse. But, what if Aggie finds out? What if she has a vision about me and then... I just... I can't tell her this, or anyone. It kills me to be keeping this from her, but if I can go the whole day without anyone knowing, then I should be ok. You won't say anything, right, Grenda?"

The toy was unresponsive, but Melody took it as a yes as she stuffed it under her pillow and hid the calendar with it before getting up and getting changed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As she exited her room, she walked down the stairs and found Aggie setting up the table for breakfast. Melody gulped in nervousness, unsure of what to do. She then nervously shouted, "I'm going for a walk! I'll be back in a bit!"

Aggie looked up and said, "But Mel, breakfast is almost ready. You'll miss it."

Melody replied, "I'll just get something on the way back," She exited the front door fairly quickly.

Aggie became confused as she asked herself, "What was that about?"

Trollex came to her, and asked, "Everything okay?"

Aggie nodded, "Yeah, just peachy," But deep down, she had a sneaking suspicion that something was going on.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------