Cakes On The Train

Intro

Aggie: You can do it solo

Queen Poppy and King Branch: But then you'd be all by yourself

King Trollex: So it'd be more fun to share this one with someone else!

King Quincy and Queen Essence: Together we will soar across the sky and beyond!

Delta Dawn: So turn up your voice!

Queen Barb: Stand up and sing along!

All Normal Trolls and Magic Musical Trolls: All different voices, our melody's ringin'
We're living in harmony! Yeah, we're livin' in harmony!
Our song is much stronger with every Troll singin'

We're livin' in harmony!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the fashion show that Satin and Chenille participated in, Poppy, Branch, Rhythm, Blues and Holly joined Chairman Bailey, Governor Rodrigo, and Congresswoman Amelia on a tour of an important project in Trollnila.

"And over here... is our Train station!" Rodrigo declared as he stood on the train station that is called "the Golden Express".

"Ooooohhhh," The 5 Normal Trolls were impressed.

Holly looked down where the train tracks were supposed to be, but she noticed there was no tracks, "Hmm, this here is ayy trayn station, but where are thay ...err trayn traks?"

"And where's the train?" Poppy added.

"Oh, there's a train alright. And it's coming right about..." Amelia took out her golden watch as the sound of a runaway train was getting closer. Suddenly, the train tracks just magically appeared in front of the train station, leaving a trail of golden glitter and sparkles in the air, "Now."

In the exactly 30 seconds, the train slowly came into a complete stop in front of the station

"This is what we called the Golden Train!" Rodrigo said. The train is a golden bullet train, "Made out of gold that we collected when we're mining for rocks and water. We have no meaning for gold, so we used it to make the magic train."

"Everywhere the train goes, tracks just magically appeared 30 seconds ahead of time," Bailey added.

Branch was shocked, "30 seconds? Isn't that too soon to get every Troll a head start before they might get hit by a train?"

"Yeah, we know," Amelia nodded, "But we have special routes for the train to go. Every place in Harmonious Land has one for the Trolls to stay alert where the train might be going with getting themselves off the train's tracks."

"The train didn't just take Trolls one place to another, it's is also a delivery train," Rodrigo informed

"Ooh, what does this train deliver?" The Queen of Pop inquired.

"Anything! Care packages, mail, even this delicious cake!" Bailey pointed to a cart of giant strawberry pink cake.

"Oooohhh!" The Normal Trolls were amazing by the looks of the cake as it already looked delicious.

"We were announced that this cake needs to be delivered perfectly on a young Troll's birthday on time, and nothing's faster to deliver a perfect cake than the Golden Train itself," the Governor chuckled confidentially.