Cooper In Love

Intro

Aggie: You can do it solo

Queen Poppy and King Branch: But then you'd be all by yourself

King Trollex: So it'd be more fun to share this one with someone else!

King Quincy and Queen Essence: Together we will soar across the sky and beyond!

Delta Dawn: So turn up your voice!

Queen Barb: Stand up and sing along!

All Normal Trolls and Magic Musical Trolls: All different voices, our melody's ringin'
We're living in harmony! Yeah, we're livin' in harmony!
Our song is much stronger with every Troll singin'

We're livin' in harmony!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In a very dark room, a very small light flickered between hands, but it suddenly disappeared as Aggie released the pressure from her body.

"Okay, Aggie, it's all coming down to this. You can do this," Essence whispered, giving Aggie encouragement.

The Main Trolls surrounded Aggie in the dark room, encouraging her to practice her light magic, which she was about to form a small speck of it.

Aggie went back to concentrating making light as she put her hands together, closed her eyes, and felt the magic energy of light. There, the light began to flicker between Aggie's hands.

The Trolls gasped as they continued to watch Aggie trying to make light. Aggie concentrated so hard with her mind, the speck of light then grew bigger and brighter.

"You're almost there..." Prince D said.

Aggie grunted a little from concentrating so much, but she almost got it, and... POOF! Light flashed in her hand as a yellow ball of light shined all over the dark room, surprising everyone in the room.

"You did it," Trollex murmured surprisingly before exclaiming happily, "You did it!"

"Alright, Aggie!" Melody cheered.

"You finally complete all your main magic elements!" Stereo added.

Aggie chuckled happily, not because she finally made light, but also because her friends were proud of her, "Yeah, I finally made light, and I completed all 6 of them!"

"Ay done knew the awful dark basement were ayy darn good idea," Delta rolled her eyes as she walked upstairs to open the door, letting the light from the 1st floor shine through.

The Trolls then went up back to the lobby as Gust closed the basement door when everyone was already out.

"Great job, Ags!" Val patted Aggie's back.

"You know what? This calls for a celebration!" Quincy declared, "Now that Aggie completed all six main magic elements, we should celebrate and eat."

"Ooh, can we eat outside food?" DJ Suki suggested.

"Why? Ya don't like my cooking?" The Country Troll mayor asked.

"Or mine?" The Funk Queen added.

"Or my pies?!" The Country ambassador screamed while holding a stack of pies in her hands.

"That's not what DJ meant, you guys," Aggie stepped forward to defend DJ Suki, "Cooking takes time, and I think some of us are hungry, so maybe buying food outside will be fast."