Mixed Romances and Responses

Intro

Aggie: You can do it solo

Queen Poppy and King Branch: But then you'd be all by yourself

King Trollex: So it'd be more fun to share this one with someone else!

King Quincy and Queen Essence: Together we will soar across the sky and beyond!

Delta Dawn: So turn up your voice!

Queen Barb: Stand up and sing along!

All Normal Trolls and Magic Musical Trolls: All different voices, our melody's ringin'
We're living in harmony! Yeah, we're livin' in harmony!
Our song is much stronger with every Troll singin'

We're livin' in harmony!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

McJagger was sleeping in the following morning after the events of what went down with the Funk Trolls performing two consecutive car washes on President Trollazon's limo ship. It wore him out a lot, but luckily, a good night's sleep was all the first responder needed to be feeling energetic and Funky again.

As the red Funk Troll began to wake up, he was greeted with a beautiful surprise: Laguna standing beside him and holding a blue present, "Happy one-month anniversary, McJagger!"

McJagger smiled and sat up, "Aw, thanks, Laguna,"

The two shared a romantic kiss as Laguna gave the gift to McJagger, "I hope you like the gift I got you. It's not anything too fancy, but I thought you might like it."

McJagger lifted the lid on the box and saw that inside was a red and purple striped first-aid kit with his name embroidered in gold letters. On top of it was a black stethoscope, making McJagger chuckle and said, "I love it, boo. How did you even know I wanted a stethoscope?"

Laguna replied, "Well, I remember Prince D mentioning to me that you've always wanted to have one of these, and I found it sitting in a window sill the other day. So, I thought, 'Why not get it for you?'"

McJagger beamed brightly as he said, "That's so sweet. You didn't need to go through any trouble getting a gift for me."

Laguna blushed and replied while shuffling her feet, "I know, but I wanted to. Just a little way to say I love you."

McJagger got up and gave Laguna a gentle hug as he said, "Thank you, Laguna. But you know you've already given me the best gift I could ever ask for: getting to be here with you."

Laguna chuckled and said, "Trying to be a sly romantic."

McJagger shrugged and said, "Eh, I sometimes try," the couple kissed again as McJagger then said, "Meanwhile, I got you a little something too. I picked it up when we first visited the Music Areas,"

He pulled out a purple present from under the bed. He gave it to Laguna, who curiously opened it and squealed in excitement when she saw the jacket that McJagger bought resting inside. McJagger smiled at the sight of his girlfriend's enthusiastic response, "Try it on. Let's see how it looks."

Laguna placed the box on the bed and took out the jacket, slipping it on before looking in the mirror, "It fits perfectly. I love it, McJagger. Thank you."

McJagger then said, "No, thank you, Laguna, for making me the happiest Funk Troll around." The two hugged each other again as McJagger said, "Now, let's go get some breakfast."