Lost In A Small Wolrd

Intro

Aggie: You can do it solo

Queen Poppy and King Branch: But then you'd be all by yourself

King Trollex: So it'd be more fun to share this one with someone else!

King Quincy and Queen Essence: Together we will soar across the sky and beyond!

Delta Dawn: So turn up your voice!

Queen Barb: Stand up and sing along!

All Normal Trolls and Magic Musical Trolls: All different voices, our melody's ringin'
We're living in harmony! Yeah, we're livin' in harmony!
Our song is much stronger with every Troll singin'

We're livin' in harmony!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the city mall of Smile-O Smile-O, a science fair was held in the middle of the place. Trolls were exploring the place to see how young inventors and scientists created something impossible. Since it is a mall, some Trolls were just passing by the fair before leaving, while some just stayed and watched.

Here, Aggie, Poppy, DJ Suki, Barb, Val, Trollzart, Minuet, Rhythm, Blues, Synth, and Stereo took a tour in the science fair with Lolo and Brenda leading the way and lecturing them about the fair and the inventions they encountered along the way.

"Welcome, everyone, to the science fair, where every inventor and young scientist showed their talents, gifts, and inventions to all of Harmonious Land," Lolo announced as the Trolls continued the walk.

Though Barb and Val were a bit bored of the scenery, the rest of the Trolls were fascinated, mainly Rhythm and Blues, who had their eyes wandering around.

"Wow, this place is heaven," Rhythm sighed.

"Have we landed in science paradise?" Blues squealed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, while the Trolls were part of the tour group, Galileo was working in a mechanic shop of the mall just at the left side of the fair, where Trollex was asking for adjustments and repair for his DJ booth, and McJagger, Demo, and beat accompanied him.

"I can't believe you work here, Mr. Galido," Trollex said.

Galileo chuckled while turning his wrench "Please, just call me Galileo. I don't need much respect now you're dating my daughter. I wasn't really a scientist or an inventor, but I am a mechanic and an engineer, I can fix just some machines, like a DJ set! Though I'm not a Magic Techno Troll, I can still adjust and fix damages for DJ sets. Though this one is so wet."

"Yeah, my DJ set adapted underwater," The Techno King admitted.

"You don't say," The Magic Rock Troll smirked as he took out a screwdriver from his tool box, "I may be a Magic Rock Troll, but it doesn't mean I can do this. But I'm not allowed to play. I would allow a Magic Techno Troll to play buttons for me to test it out, just in case I would avoid losing my colors, my magic, and my music. And since you're here, you'll play the buttons for me."

"Sure thing, Mr. Galido."

"It's Galileo," Galileo closed the DJ set, and told Trollex, "Okay, give it a try."