Equal Meeting

Intro

Aggie: You can do it solo

Queen Poppy and King Branch: But then you'd be all by yourself

King Trollex: So it'd be more fun to share this one with someone else!

King Quincy and Queen Essence: Together we will soar across the sky and beyond!

Delta Dawn: So turn up your voice!

Queen Barb: Stand up and sing along!

All Normal Trolls and Magic Musical Trolls: All different voices, our melody's ringin'
We're living in harmony! Yeah, we're livin' in harmony!
Our song is much stronger with every Troll singin'

We're livin' in harmony!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the morning, Aggie went out of her aunts' house to check on the mailbox. When she opened it, and pulled out the mail, she only read envelopes that are bills, and one that is colorful. Her eyes widened when she saw to whom the envelope came from.

Aggie quickly flew back into the house at a speed of light pace, went upstairs, and burst open her room where her friend hung out.

"Uh, guys," Aggie started to sweat as she stammered, "I just got a letter... f-f-f-for you."

"As in, for us leaders?" Branch clarified

Aggie gulped, "Yeah. "I just got an invitation... from the leaders of Harmonious Land."

"What?" Quincy gasped as Aggie handed him the envelope. He pulled out the invitation, and read it aloud.

Dear leaders of Troll Kingdom,

We have heard about your arrival in Social Media, and we would like to invite you at the Magicañang Palace to welcome you courteously and personally to our home land.

Sincerely yours,

The leaders of Harmonious Land

"So, the leaders of Harmonious Land knew that we're here," Beat asked.

Aggie nodded, "Yeah, and it's said they like to meet you in person."

"Are we in trouble?" Holly inquired.

"Not really. Maybe they want to host a welcoming program to their hospitality."

"I hope we're not in trouble," Val crossed her arms, "We already dealt with so much when we came here."

"I know, but we couldn't reject the invitation. Maybe this is a perfect opportunity to make ties with the leaders, and there will be a chance for Normal Trolls and Magic Musical Trolls to reunite. It's every Magic Musical Troll's dream," Aggie's eyes sparkled, "Not every MMT. Some didn't like Normals."

Poppy then frowned and hung her head down, "Yeah..., because of our history. But this is also a good chance for us to prove ourselves that we're not like our ancestors. We can prove that we changed. And maybe we can tell them about TrollsTopia. Maybe we can have Magic Musical Troll delegates there."

Trollex then started to think, "Hmm, for what you say was right, Poppy, maybe there might be a chance. If we tell them about TrollsTopia, and convince them to have some Magic Musical Trolls there, it's possible for Normals and Magic Musicals to reunite."