So The Dramatic Prom Night

Intro

Aggie: You can do it solo

Queen Poppy and King Branch: But then you'd be all by yourself

King Trollex: So it'd be more fun to share this one with someone else!

King Quincy and Queen Essence: Together we will soar across the sky and beyond!

Delta Dawn: So turn up your voice!

Queen Barb: Stand up and sing along!

All Normal Trolls and Magic Musical Trolls: All different voices, our melody's ringin'
We're living in harmony! Yeah, we're livin' in harmony!
Our song is much stronger with every Troll singin'

We're livin' in harmony!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In his bed, Trollex woke up with the yawn, and stretched his body and his fins. As he saw through the window that it's morning, he turned to see his girlfriend at the dry side of the room, but he saw her bed was empty. She was nowhere in the room

Trollex turned to his best friend, and woke the button at the small hole of the wall where Beat was sleeping, "Hey, Beat, have you seen Aggie?"

Beat yawned and answered, "No, I just woke up,"

"Hmm," Trollex was curious that Aggie woke up too early that usually, except every Monday, but it's not Monday at all. She might be downstairs with the other eating breakfast so he swam out of bed, carrying Beat with him, and moved out of his room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the dining room, where the other Trolls were eating, Trollex and Beat came in last.

Trollex greeted them, "Morning, everyone, has anyone seen Aggie this morning?"

"No, we haven't seen her all morning. I thought she was with you two," Essence answered.

"We haven't seen her in bed. She can't just leave without telling us." Beat said.

"Oh, I know where she is!" Melody spoke while looking at her laptop, "She just emailed me that she's in school, decorating an event for tonight."

"Since when do you have an email account, and where did you get that laptop?" Val asked while sipping milk with a straw.

"Oh, when I earned enough money from the salon, I decided to buy my own laptop, and make my own email account. Aggie taught me how to do it," the Pop/Rock Troll replied.

"And what's the event tonight anyway?" Smidge asked.

"Don't know. She never said."

"Well, then, let's go to the school to check her out," barb suggested as the other Trolls agreed, and left their breakfast on the table, leaving out of the dining room.

"But what about breakfast?" Biggie pointed, but the dining room was empty already, leaving him and Mr. Dinkles alone. Biggie shrugged as he decided to take his honey pot with him while carrying Mr. Dinkles with his spare arm.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Cabatwand Comprehensive High School, at the gym, the students were decorating for a special event as the whole place has lots of balloons and streamers. There was even a disco ball hanging in the middle of the ceiling. Some other students were placing food on the table. A Magic Techno Troll was arranging a DJ Booth at the left side of the stage. A Magic Classical Troll and a Magic Pop Troll were painting a banner for the event, adding a little glitter and cut-outs for designs.