The Rodeo Roundup

Intro

Aggie: You can do it solo

Queen Poppy and King Branch: But then you'd be all by yourself

King Trollex: So it'd be more fun to share this one with someone else!

King Quincy and Queen Essence: Together we will soar across the sky and beyond!

Delta Dawn: So turn up your voice!

Queen Barb: Stand up and sing along!

All Normal Trolls and Magic Musical Trolls: All different voices, our melody's ringin'
We're living in harmony! Yeah, we're livin' in harmony!
Our song is much stronger with every Troll singin'

We're livin' in harmony!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 Furious galloping hooves were seen on the ground as it revealed to be Anunciacion, showing her to be hatless. At the open fields of the Mondejar Family's former home, Anunciacion was racing along a broad path, toward a hurdle similar to those used in steeplechases; in profile, she takes it in one easy bound. Rounding a turn, she cleared a second hurdle, and headed towards a third one built from two curved poles. Her orange eyes narrowed above a fierce smile as Anunciacion barreled toward this, and she licked her lips and hurled herself into a jump.

In slow motion, the Magic Country Troll glided smoothly over the top pole, except one of her hooves, which tapped against it to give a click that echoed in the sudden silence. Normal speed resumed as Anunciacion hit the ground, and kept galloping, not even losing a step from the contact. Matthew Lucas, Aggie, and the Normal Country Trolls were watching from a fence as Anunciacion jumped a fourth obstacle.

"Woo!" Matthew Lucas cheered for his grandmother, waving enthusiastically with a tan cowboy hat resting on his head, but almost lost his balance. Aggie gently pushed her nephew forward as he grabbed tightly on the fence. His grab at the top rail caused the hat to flip forward, blocking his vision. He pushed it back, and got an acknowledging wink.

A hay bale layed on the path ahead, with an attached length of rope that Anunciacion grabbed in her strong arms. One good swing built up enough momentum to let her fling the mass as if doing the Olympic hammer throw. It sailed away, Anunciacion shading her eyes to watch, and it landed some distance past a line where two others had fallen in previous attempts. She crossed her left hoof over her right, aiming a self-deprecating glance off to the side.

Aggie felt so proud for her aunt as she jumped cheerfully, and her cheer caused Matthew Lucas to drop his grandmother's hat, "Woo-hoo! Aunt Anunciacion, you're sure ta knok ever' Troll's hat off at thay ...err rodeo competishun today!" She spoke with her Country accent since she talked to her Magic Country Troll aunt.

Anunciacion went to the fence, picked the hat up, and flipped it back onto her own head. "Aw, shuks, Aggie, dear. Ay sure hope so."

"Hope so? We know so!" Matthew Lucas was so confident that his grandmother is going to win, "After all, you're the fifteen-time rodeo champion of Charmaasin!"

"Why, you've done got mawe awange ribbons than anyone in our kinfolk evuurr!" Aggie pointed.

Buckaroo rolled her eyes in jealousy when she realized Anunciacion beat her record, "Luky."

"Ayn' we can't wait faw the great Anunciacion Garrido ta win ever' awange ribbon in Harmonious land, ayn' bring home the title av Harmonious Land Rodeo Champion!" Aggie continued.