Funk Drive

Intro:

Aggie: You can gaze into the future (future, future)
You might think life would be a breeze

Delta Dawn, Holly, Gust & Buckaroo: (life is tough)

Aggie: Seeing trouble from a distance (Yeah!)

Poppy & Melody: (Go Aggie)

Aggie: But then it's not that easy (oh no)

Trollex, Synth, Laguna & Stereo: (Take you to the future)

Aggie: I try to save the situation
Then I end up misbehaving (ohohohoh)

Cooper, Prince D & Tiny Diamond: (rap) Hey now what ya say now
Bout to put down
Yeah come on and ride with Aggie now
And if the future looks great now
Then everything's gonna change now

Barb, Val, Riff & Demo: (Let's rock!)

Branch, McJagger, Rhythm & Blues: (Alright here we go!)

Trolls: That's so Aggie

Aggie: it's the future I can see

Trolls: That's so Aggie

Aggie: it's so mysterious to me

Trolls: That's so Aggie

Aggie: it's the future I can see

Trolls: That's so Aggie

Aggie: it's so mysterious to me. Yeah!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the Trolls finished eating their lunch after getting Melody out of the hospital, they decided to walk back home to their condo.

"Thanks for the lunch, Aggie. I need something to eat after what happened last night," Melody said while rubbing her tummy.

"Hey, that's what friends are for. And I promise, Melody, that we're here by your side, every step of the way. Right, guys?" Aggie gently punched Melody's shoulder while facing the rest of their friends, which they nodded in agreement.

On their way, Aggie then spotted a clean shiny silver Funk spaceship at a vehicle store as she stopped, and walked backward to take a look at it. Her eyes sparkled, her hands and face leaned on the glass, and she started to drool

"Look at that shiny silver Funk Spaceship!"

The Normal Trolls went back where Aggie was stopping, and saw the ship she was looking at.

"Wow, that's a shiny spaceship," Cooper commented.

"I want to drive on those!" Aggie was still drooling.

"Then, go along!" Val said.

"I can't," Aggie's eyes stopped sparkling as she answered, "I don't know how to drive, and I don't have my license."

"But you're 18. You're old enough to drive, and have a license," Trollzart pointed.

"Well, when my parents have their month off, they taught me how to drive a spaceship, but I was too scared, so I didn't have a chance. And if I don't know how to drive, I can't get my license. I have a party to attend tonight, and it was really far. I can get there by flight or taking a cab or bus, but it would be cool if the Trolls would see me with my own Funk spaceship. I'll just let my relatives drive me somewhere," Aggie bowed her head sadly.