Scrapbook-atastrophe

Intro

Aggie: You can do it solo

Queen Poppy and King Branch: But then you'd be all by yourself

King Trollex: So it'd be more fun to share this one with someone else!

King Quincy and Queen Essence: Together we will soar across the sky and beyond!

Delta Dawn: So turn up your voice!

Queen Barb: Stand up and sing along!

All Normal Trolls and Magic Musical Trolls: All different voices, our melody's ringin'
We're living in harmony! Yeah, we're livin' in harmony!
Our song is much stronger with every Troll singin'

We're livin' in harmony!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aggie exited the elevator in the lobby. When she stepped out, she saw Poppy sitting on the couch, making a new scrapbook

"Hey, Poppy! Still making a scrapbook?" She asked.

"Yep. I'm now making a scrapbook about our adventure, and the history between Normal Trolls and Magic Musical Trolls," Poppy finished the last cut-out, and sighed, "I wish there were Trolls who would borrow this, and read it."

Aggie thought about something, and snapped her finger, "Hey, if you have a book, as in a normal regular book, you can donate one to Akclan Library."

"Really? You can donate a book to a Library?"

"Yeah, the Akclan Library is the biggest Popular Library in the whole Harmonious Land, and every reading material is accepted."

"That's great, Aggie!" the Pop Queen chuckled, "So, where is this Akclan Library?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After they took the train of the Akclan, the Trolls walked towards the big library with a clock under the roof.

"This is Akclan Library!" Aggie exclaimed.

"Huh? Bigger than our library back home," Branch said.

Then, a Magic Country Troll, Magic Techno Troll, and Magic K-Pop Troll were about to take the steps of the library, until they noticed their favorite cousin at their right.

"Hey, Aggie!" They shouted

"Silovay, Shimmer, Chin-Hwa, you're here!" Aggie ran towards them, and gave them a big hug, "What are you doing here?"

"Reading books, duh!" Chin-Hwa scoffed.

"Yeah, we have nothin' else ta do, so our parents done suggested that there we read some books," Silovay replied.

"I think I'm gonna finish reading my favorite book there, anyway," Shimmer added.

"Great! I'll see you there!" Aggie told the three as they nodded before proceeding to go through the door. Then, Aggie turned to her friends, "Hey, guys, just catch up with me, I'll better get inside. You'll meet me at the desk next to the Librarian's desk, okay?"

When her friends nodded with thumbs-up, Aggie smiled back before following her cousins in the library.

"Are you sure we're going to donate just one book?" Laguna asked.