Friends' Night

Intro

Aggie: You can do it solo

Queen Poppy and King Branch: But then you'd be all by yourself

King Trollex: So it'd be more fun to share this one with someone else!

King Quincy and Queen Essence: Together we will soar across the sky and beyond!

Delta Dawn: So turn up your voice!

Queen Barb: Stand up and sing along!

All Normal Trolls and Magic Musical Trolls: All different voices, our melody's ringin'
We're living in harmony! Yeah, we're livin' in harmony!
Our song is much stronger with every Troll singin'

We're livin' in harmony!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the Mondejar backyard, Aggie was playing her Rock guitar. She was playing really great. At the last note, she jumped in the air, and smashed her guitar really hard.

Demo approached her with a pencil and notepad, "Excellent form. I give that stage dive 4 horns up! If Rock Trolls or Magic Rock Trolls have four arms," he showed a doodle of himself having 4 arms, and showing Rock hand gestures. Barb, Riff, and Val also watched the whole scene as they gave their own doodle of rock hand gestures as scores.

Aggie smiled, "Thanks. And thank you for being my temporary band manager. I don't know any best Magic Rock Troll better than you, Demo."

"Val didn't mind for borrowing me for a bit," Demo said with Val slouching against the wall behind them

"Yep. You can't find a better Hard Rock band manager than Demo," Val commented, making Demo blush.

"Hey, since it's almost nighttime, let me remind you guys that you're cordially invited to Friends' Night!" Aggie reminded.

"Uh, I wasn't informed by this. What is Friends' Night?" Riff asked.

"It's obviously Girls' Night. Duh!" the Rock ambassador gagged.

"No, no, Val, Friends' Night isn't like Girls' Night. Although it is like Girls' Night, except it's not just for girls, it's also for boys, and it's all for friends; boy and girl!" She pulled Val, Demo, Barb, and Riff together into a group hug, "And who would be better to be part of my Friends' Night other than four of my most trusted friends?!" When she released them, Aggie handed an invitation to each Rock Troll, "Here are the invitations. You need them as your ticket to my Friends' Night. I gave them to everyone, even my cousins. And for those who hasn't have those, they're not invited to Friends' Night. I'll see you guys later in my old bedroom!" She then walked into the house.

"We'll see you there!" Demo waved his hand.

"Ugh!" Val groaned disgustingly.

"What's wrong, Val? Do you want to come to Friends' Night?" Barb asked.

"Well, will you?"

"I mean, yeah. Friends' Night is like a free night where we can show our uniqueness and have fun, not like Girls' Night that everything has to be all so girly and stuff,"

"But what if Friends' Night is even more than Girls' Night? Everyone we know would be there, and we'll be talking about, ugh, our feelings!" said the Rock ambassador, still feeling disgust,