Valentine's Day part 2

When half of the Normal Trolls were outside of their condo building, Aggie struggled to get a giant Valentine's Card that finished making before the end of the day outside,

She was able to get her card to stand up as aggie smiled, "Hey, guys."

"Ooooohhhh, Valentine's Day is so magical. Aggie made me a big ol' Valentine's Card," Quincy cooed as he thought the card was for him

"Sorry, Uncle Quincy, it's for Trollex. This is what I want to give to him on our first Valentine's Day," Aggie said as she opened the card.

The card revealed giant cardboard heads of Trollex and Aggie, nuzzling each other's noses, with words "Miss you! Wanna kiss you!" The heads were also moving as Aggie's audio voice was heard from the card.

"Miss you! Wanna kiss you!
Miss you! Wanna kiss you!
Miss you! Wanna kiss you!"

Aggie slowly closed the card as the audio stopped. The other Trolls were impressed by Aggie's gift to Trollex

Aggie then noticed Synth sitting on a bench and doodling in the dirt with a stick, "Synth!"

The Techno ambassador jumped and turned to Aggie, "Huh? What?"

"Weren't you listening to me?" She asked, glaring at him

Synth shook his head, "Oh, sorry, Aggie. I'm sure my brother will love this giant card of yours."

"What are you even doodling on that dirt?"

"Doodling in the what now?"

"Uuhhh..." Poppy then noticed what Synth was doodling on the ground.

"Since did you become acting like you're melting?" Branch inquired.

"What do you mean?" Synth asked.

"Uh, Synth, you covered the ground with lovey-dovey hearts," Smidge pointed.

It was covered in little hearts and a few big ones with the initials 'S' and 'S' written in them. Synth dropped his stick. He had not realized he had been drawing all that.

"I... I hadn't even realized it was..."

"S+S?" Lownote read.

"Ooh! Who's the other 'S'?" Dante questioned.

"No one," Synth insisted while blushing, erasing the doodles with the stick, "No way!"

Laguna gasped dramatically, "Note: Synth's got a crush!"

"No, I don't!"

"Y'all so do. You're blushing like crazy," Buckaroo chuckled.

"I am?"

"Oh my guh, who is it?!" Smidge squealed.

"Is she cute?" Satin questioned.

"What color is her hair?" Chenille

"Does she like cotton candy?" Biggie inquired.

"Does she like cupcake a la splode?" Val asked.

"Not Poppy, is it?" Branch glared.

"Is it, Laguna?" McJagger snapped.

"You guys know we're standing right here, right?" Poppy scowled.

"So spill!" Aggie urged, "Who is it?"

"Fine," Synth sighed in defeat with his face still blushing, "It's Stereo."

"You mean that Techno Troll that came along with us by accident?" Val guessed, "Okay, now it's obvious."

"What do you mean?"