Hard To Say Anything

Intro

Aggie: You can do it solo

Queen Poppy and King Branch: But then you'd be all by yourself

King Trollex: So it'd be more fun to share this one with someone else!

King Quincy and Queen Essence: Together we will soar across the sky and beyond!

Delta Dawn: So turn up your voice!

Queen Barb: Stand up and sing along!

All Normal Trolls and Magic Musical Trolls: All different voices, our melody's ringin'
We're living in harmony! Yeah, we're livin' in harmony!
Our song is much stronger with every Troll singin'

We're livin' in harmony!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One day in Country Farm, Aggie was brushing the soil with her rake. She let the rake drop on the ground, and wiped her sweaty brow as Cooper, Prince D, Synth, Stereo, Buckaroo, Satin, Chenille, Guy Diamond, Tiny Diamond, Demo, Dante, and Jussy crossed the yard to her. Jussy was holding a cardboard box.

"Hey, Aggie!" Jussy greeted her as she set the box down, full of clothing oddments, "I was reorganizing my attic this morning, and look what she found!"

The Trolls looked down what was inside the box.

"Whoa! That's a lot of old costumes!" Prince D commented.

Each of the Trolls pulled out a costume from the box. Aggie wore angel wings, Cooper wore a red, white, and blue wig, Prince D wore a skateboard helmet, Synth wore a kitty cat headband with its ears sticking up, Stereo wore a yellow hard helmet, Buckaroo wore a chef's hat, Satin and Chenille both wore ninja mask that covered their faces, Guy Diamond wore a Disco ball that almost made him hard to walk, Demo wore a hedgehog costume, Dante wore a janitor costume with a broom, and Jussy wore mechanic hat.

"Maybe we can use these old costumes to make a new dress," Satin suggested.

"Or a new costume, of course," Chenille corrected.

Tiny Diamond dove int the box, and found a mouse costume, "This is definitely work on me," he wore the mouse costume, and made a cute face.

"Aaaaww," Guy Diamond sobbed, "My little son is so cute!"

A loose orange tumbled across the ground, and bounces back from Aggie's rear hoof before stopping. Rainbow eyes flick in the direction from which it came, the rest of the Trolls' eyes doing likewise. The orange was probably from a cart where Noel pushed a basket of mangoes into place. The cart was also full of other fruits, like grapes, apples, oranges, bananas, and pineapples.

Aggie and her friends crossed to him without their goofy accouterments as Aggie has the first dropped orange on her hand.

"Here you go, Noel," she called her brother's attention as Noel took the orange from her.

Stereo noticed the cart full of fruits as she commented, "Whoa! That sure is a lot of fruit."

"Are you making another delivery to AusTrollia?" Demo asked.

"Yeah," Noel answered while putting the orange in the barrel of the other oranges.

"That's an awful awful long way faw ayy Troll ta go, isn't it?" Buckaroo pointed.