Chapter 59

*WARNING!* MATURE CONTENT AHEAD!! R-18+ This was really hard for me to write (lol) as this is my first time writing such an intimate scene, please overlook my mistakes :) 😅😅*now let me go and hide in a corner I'm hella embarrassed* 🙈 P.S Happy Valentines Day ❤️

His kisses started slow and sensuous, she smiled against his lips as she kissed him back, breaking the kiss he hoisted her up in his arms, she wrapped her arms around his neck reflexively, walking to his bed he gently lowered her in the bed, he peppered soft kisses over eyes eyelids, nose, cheeks before claiming her lips again, trailing kisses along her cheeks, he whispered in her ear, nibbling on them, "undress me," her cheeks flared at his words, her eyes moved to his shirt then stopped at his eyes, he chuckled low as he held her hands and guided them to the hem of his shirt, tossing his shirt away he looked at his mate, who was staring at his toned body, a teasing smile played on his lips, "like what you see?" he raised a brow at her, she quickly looked away.

He held her chin and made him look his way, "Cute," he muttered as he quickly claimed her lips. His lips then moved to the corner of her mouth, trailing kisses along her jawline he moved down her neck as his fingers worked on her shirt buttons, he slipped them off her shoulders as he peppered kisses over her white skin, his hands then moved to her back skillfully unclasping her bra, she instinctively covered her bare chest just before her bra slipped off her arms. His eyes stared at hers as he placed kisses on her hands slowly removing them from her chest.

Her lips parted as her body grew hot, she could feel the intensity in his gaze, "Beautiful," he muttered as he raked his gaze over her body, she wanted to look away but his hot gaze kept her captive, he kissed her fingertips, licked them, and bit them making her gasp, peppering her arms with kisses, he moved to her collar bone, licking, nipping, and biting, she squirmed under him.

"Beautiful, so damn beautiful," He gazed into her flushed face, his eyes then raked her naked body, devouring her with his eyes, "All mine, my Alex," He traced his fingers along the curves of her body, his lips lowered to explore the valley of breasts making soft moans escape her lips, "Mmm" She moans as he cupped her breast, his lips traced down as he took her nipple in his mouth, she arched her back as her hands tugged on his hair, "Reagan," She moaned his name as he tugged on her nipple, licking sucking, biting, she shuddered as his fingers kneaded her other breast.

His hand then made his way further down, slipping inside her panties, he cupped her private part, making her shudder, he covered her lips with his as he rubbed his hands on her vagina slowly inserting one of his fingers, she gasped at the sensation giving him an opportunity to slip his tongue inside her mouth, their tongue fought for the dominance until she surrendered to him, he then pushed his other fingers inside making her moan against his lips.

The cool air hit her thighs, she didn't even realize when he took her clothes off, he quickly tossed his pants and briefs aside, he looked at her and she gently nodded giving him permission, he then positioned his penis against her core and started to slowly enter, she clutched the sheets as the pain spread over as he slowly moved in, gauzing her expression, he paused for a moment giving her time to adjust to his size, he continued until he was fully inside, something welled up inside her, her heart overwhelmed with emotion as she gazed at the face of her lover, she hadn't realized the extent of her love for him, she loved him, she loved him so much, tears trickled down her eyes, his eyes widened in fear, "does it hurt? I'm sorry," he muttered as he started to pull out.

"No," She muttered as she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer, pushing his length back against her, "Thank you for finding me, thank you for loving me, I am happy, so happy, I love you, I love you so much," She whispered.

"damn," He muttered a curse under his breath, "there you go throwing me off again, sorry for this," he whispered as he started to move in and out increasing his pace, she cried out his name as he made love to her, "I love you, Alex, you're mine, all mine," he whispered against her neck, licking the spot, he drove his teeth inside, making her eye roll back as she convulsed in his arms, increasing his rhythm he plowed inside her, making her scream in pleasure.

The pleasure had heightened her senses, her blood began to burn underneath her skin, her head throbbed as she felt the need to bite him, "Reagan..." She muttered as her eyes turned red, she sucked on his skin and bit him drinking his blood making him groan in pleasure.

His movement became faster, she felt herself coming closer, digging her nails on his back, she chanted his name.

"shit," he muttered as he covered her lips with his, she kissed him back with equal passion soon she gasped as she found her release, her muscles clenching around him, he too came after her, releasing deep inside her.

He dropped beside her wrapping his arms around her, pulling her close, he pressed their body together, she smiled as she placed a quick kiss on his lips but he held her in place and kissed her deeply, he ran his hand seductively against her spine, his lips moved to her ears making her body heat up again, "I'm going to worship this body all night long," He whispered darkly.

***

"mmm" she moaned as he trailed his lips down the valley of her breast, he went further down, kissing down her navel he licked her skin, sucking on it, biting it, leaving red blossoms all over her body.

He nuzzled down teasing her folds, the sensation made her shut her legs, but his heated glare melted her down, weakening her defenses, he spread her legs apart and kissed her private part, "No," She gasped as she tried to push him away, "not there," She whimpered as he blew on her, "Oh god," She gasped as she felt his tongue lap against her folds, lapping and licking, his tongue explored deep, she wanted more, "Reagan," She moaned tucking her hands on his hair, he dipped his head lower, "Reagan," She begged as he probed deeper, she felt heat build-up against her core and she shuddered as she found her release.

Removing his head from her core, he flashed the cheeky grin on his face, "sorry Alex, but you're not getting any sleep tonight," He whispered as his lips traveled up her body, and his hands moved down to her private part, rubbing them. She groaned at his words.

***

Exhausted by their multiple sessions on the bed, she lazily closed her eyes, he snuggled closer, pressing his chest against her back, he gently tugged her hair away, nuzzling against her ear, "what did I say about sleep, Alex?" He whispered dangerously. Her eyes flung open as he began to pepper her shoulder with his kisses, his lips made his way to the nape of her neck where now rested his mark, "Mine, all mine," he kissed and licked it sending sweet shivers down her spine, he lifted her chin and kissed her squarely on her lips, "I won't let you escape, you're bound to me for rest of your life, you're mine, Alex, only mine," his eyes glowed beautiful golden yellow as he gazed into her eyes, 'I don't think I'll be able to stop myself,' If only she heeded to his warning but well she indeed had awakened this monster, so she had to bear the consequences, she turned to her side facing him, 'I'm doomed' she thought before wrapping her arms around him as he claimed her lips again.

Rise of The Queen (Complete)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें